Chapter 33

Chapter 33

I woke up to the sound of the door. My eyes opened immediately and I stood up, waking up Iyaz. The sound of the door was something I could never get used to. It just screamed danger. Iyaz looked at me in confusion and sat up straight when he saw the door open. He stood there, hands on his hips, looking at us with that murderous look.

"Its time, people" he said. He grabbed something out of his pocket. It was a tissue. He walked towards Iyaz and put it on his mouth. Iyaz was screaming and kicking but it all stopped after a few seconds. I moved back towards the wall, not wanting him to reach to me. He then looked at me from head to toe. He started smirking.

"Haven't had a way with you for so long. But today, he will be doing everything and I will be standing right behind the camera, thinking of the money that will come into my hands" he said while grabbing me by my arms. Tears were about to spill but they never did. I was used to it. He took us upstairs and the sunlight hit my eyes, making me close them for a second. He took us to a different room. I had never been here. The house was so big and each time I saw new things. The room had a lot of cameras around, even more than normal. He threw me on the bed, tying my hands. He then walked away without saying anything and came back with a sleeping Iyaz, putting him next to me.

"Too bad he gets to enjoy you. Don't worry, I will do too after he does" he said and I felt the bread I had eaten today come upwards. I wanted to yell for him to stop and not to do this but I knew where that would get me. I felt a movement and looked beside me, seeing Iyaz wake up. He looked around before he let his eyes rest on me. His hands were tied too so he couldn't get up when he wanted to.

"Okay, muslim boy.." he started telling what Iyaz was supposed to do. Iyaz looked at him angrily, but didn't say anything. I felt bad, knowing that Iyaz was always the one who wanted it to stop.

"I get it" Iyaz said, with no anger. It made me feel scared, scared that he might be like him.

"But how can I get you millions if you have tied us both to the bed? I can barely move" Iyaz said and the man looked at him for a second before untying both of us.

"Do not mess this up" he hissed at me, making me close my eyes. After he untied Iyaz, he sat down at the end of the room, looking at the camera. Iyaz moved towards me and I felt like the world stopped. I was so scared of what he was going to do, even more scared than when other people touched me. He was almost above me, but not touching me.

"Don't.. I would hate you" I whispered at him, closing my eyes. I couldn't think of what would happen after he touched me. It would ruin everything. It would break all of his promises.

"I won't" he whispered back, grabbing my hand even though I knew he would've never done that.

"Beau, you need to trust me. If you go out of this room, you see a door on your left. Its a door to outside and it is unlocked. I have his gun that I took when I pretended that I was asleep. I will point it at him and when I tell you to run, you will run out of that door, okay?" he whispered while putting his leg on mine. My mouth opened and I didn't know what to say. We would get punished. It wouldn't end well.

"Do you trust me?" he asked me. I didn't know what that meant but I felt it. I knew I was secure when he was around. I nodded and he smiled at me.

"When you get out of the door, you will run. Run to the first house or person you see and say you got kidnapped. They will call the police and will get you somewhere safe" he whispered softly, I nodded, trying to register everything he said so I wouldn't forget.

"Beau.." he whispered when he took a piece of hair out of my face. I looked at him, seeing his eyes fill with tears.

"I'm sorry for touching you. And if you find my parents, tell them that I love them. May Allah help you" he whispered and I nodded, not knowing how I could even do that.

"Let's start" he said, standing up. The man stood up too, looking at Iyaz with confused eyes.

"I need to pee first" Iyaz said and the man looked at him for a second, before he nodded. Iyaz stood up and walked towards the door where the man was seated next to. Iyaz then suddenly kicked him with his feet and started beating him up. The man starte fighting back and I saw the blood already. They were coming my way so I stood up, walking so that time I was at the door. My heart ached when I saw Iyaz's nose bleed but I felt good since the man was in more blood. Suddenly, Iyaz took out the gun, pointing it at the man. The man stopped in his tracks and looked with wide eyes.

"Do you really think you can shoot me?" the man asked Iyaz. His voice was different, not as strong as always.

"Trust me, I've done before" Iyaz replied, sending me shivers all over my body. Iyaz didn't look at me and was with his back to me.

"Run" he said, but I shook my head. I couldn't. I couldn't do that.

"I will if you will too" I replied to which Iyaz got angry.

"Babe, run!" he yelled this time louder and I had never heard his voice like that. I gave him a last look. He turned towards me and smiled, as if he was telling me that he would be with me soon. I turned around and opened the door. Adrenaline was flowing through my body. I was nervous. I was scared. I had never felt so many things in my body that my legs were unable to take it. I saw the door on the left and opened it, like Iyaz had told me. Wind hit my face and I looked around for a second, seeing so many nice things. It was green and there were a lot of trees. I took a deep breath, letting my legs do the work. I ran out of there, ran away from the man, the memories- everything. The saddest thing was, that I was running away from Iyaz.

~~~~~~~~~~
WHUTHREGHJSDFGSDHJFGHSDJFGDJHGFSDHJFGS

BTW, I'm still sitting on the same spot as yesterday, wrapped around the same scarf, drinking the same drink and feel so sick. Don't know why that's relevant to know sdjkfhsd