Chapter 50

Chapter 50

{Second update today. If you haven't read 49, then do that first! Keep an eye open because there might be another chapter on its way!}

________________________________________

"Are you guys hearing what you are saying?! She is a girl who deserves to live a normal and healthy life like anyone else! She can't be the subject of your experiments and then be thrown away all crazy and confused!" Savannah said angrily. Sandra just snorted and smirked at Savannah.

"Coming from you? I know what kind of experiments you let them do at the hospital. Those were not in her favour. Tell me, how did you allow those to happen? Why wouldn't you allow our experiments and tests? Those will not harm her. We will just do experiments on her speech and language and those aspects in her brain. We even talked with Richard Nelson, who you know, and he totally approved" Sandra replied. Savannah got quiet for a second before she looked for a few seconds at me. She had a sad face and I felt bad. I didn't want her to feel sad.

"Keep it short. We need to be somewhere else soon" Savannah said while walking out of the door. I stood up to go too, but she shook her head. Anxiety arrived in my body and I played with my fingers, letting my nails get through my skin because of how nervous I was. They both looked at me and Sandra neared to me. I took a step back, being cautious that something might happen. She put her hands up.

"I am not going to hurt you. I just want to play a game with you. Here, let me show you" she said while she walked back towards her desk. She pulled out a box with a lot of pictures.

"Look, each picture has an object on it. I just want to ask from you to tell me what you think it is what I show you. I am not going to hurt you. This will not hurt you and we will not touch you. We will simply just ask what you see on the pictures, okay?" she said, showing me the pictures. Those weren't bad and they didn't look like the things that I went through. I nodded, sitting down. She smiled at the speech therapist.

"Well, let's start then"

"How was it?" Savannah asked me when we were in the car. I just shrugged my shoulders. They kept asking me what was on the pictures. It was very hard, since I didn't know much. The most annoying thing was that they didn't tell me what it was so in the end, I still had no clue of any of the pictures.

"We will go home to eat and then I will take you to a psychologist. That is a very nice lady who will talk to you. You need to let out everything that has happened so you can move on with your life. You need to put everything in the right order in your mind so you could be really free" she said. 'You need to let out everything that has happened so you can move on with your life'. Why did that sound so near yet far away? Did I really know how to talk, how to tell? Was I in the right place to tell it, to move on- to forget?

"What do you want me to make?" she said, referring to the food. I thought of the food that has become my favourite.

"Can you make tomato soup again?" I told her. She laughed and looked at me for a second.

"You really like that, don't you? I know that if you ask me a few more times I could never see tomato soup again" she said, making me smile. We neared the house and my eyes widened when I saw something. Or someone. Someone special, someone that I had been waiting for in silence. Iyaz..

~~~~~~

HE IS BACK HE IS FINALLY BACK OMG HE IS BACK GUYS MY KNIGHT IS BACK MY PRINCE IS BACK MY HERO IS BACK BACK BACKKKK