Chapter 57

Chapter 57

"Let's see what you taste like" he smirked at me while unclothing himself. I closed my eyes, praying that the one thing that I was so scared for would not happen. Sweat started dripping off my forehead and my whole body was shaking, not ready for what was about to come. I looked down and saw that I was indeed unclothed. I felt him coming closer, making me scream for help. Was there really no one around?! Why didn't anyone hear my cries? Did they not care? I dared to look up at him, seeing the smirk that would forever haunt me. His eyes were looking into mine, as if they were telling mine what horrific thing was about to happen. He sat down on the bed, coming closer.

"Please, no, don't. Just let me go" I whispered, knowing that it was no use. I let the tears fall. It was the end.

"No, don't!" I yelled and sat up. I started breathing heavily, looking around. I was not there. I was not in the hole and he was not here, I reminded myself. I calmed down when I realized that I was in Iyaz's house.

"Are you okay?" his sister asked me. She was lying down on the mattress, looking at me with wide eyes. I nodded, closing my eyes.

"Just a dream" I whispered with a hoarse voice. I felt like there was something stuck in my throat, as if I had been screaming for such a long time. I hated that familiar feeling, since it made me feel like I was trapped again.

"Do you want a hug?" she said softly, and I shook my head immediately. I didn't want anyone touching me. It just made me go back there and sometimes I even forgot where I really was. It was hard to keep up with the place and time.

"Should I call Iyaz?" she asked, not changing her tone which gave me a calm feeling. She wasn't mad that I refused. I nodded my head and heard her getting out. He came in after a few minutes and that was when I dared to open my eyes. The sight of him made me calm immediately and I knew I was safe.

"Hey there, you okay?" he asked me. I nodded, not wanting to make him mad.

"I had a bad dream" I whispered. He sat down on the bed and looked down.

"Did you see him?" he asked, spitting out the word 'him' with force. I nodded, fidgeting with my fingers.

"What did he do?" he said, making me look up at him. I didn't want to tell him and I knew he knew what I saw.

"That will never happen again, okay? I promise you no one will ever touch you again" he said while standing up.

"Tuana will give you some clothes and then we will have breakfast. After I will take you out to buy new clothes, okay?" he said, smiling at me. I nodded, standing up too and he walked out of the room. Tuana came in with clothes in her hand and set them down for me.

"I am sure these will look good on you. The rest of my sisters are wearing a headscarf so you might not find their clothes comfortable, yet" she said. I smiled at her, since the tone of her voice really made me feel calm. She then walked out of the door so I could change. I did it as fast as I could and went downstairs for breakfast. I felt a little bit overwhelmed with everything but I just wanted to show Iyaz that I could do this, for some reason.

I walked into the kitchen and saw them all seated around the table. I wiped my sweaty hands on my pants and looked down. Iyaz stood up, walking towards me.

"Come, you can sit next to me" he said and we walked to the table together. I couldn't feel my legs but I pushed myself so I wasn't going to fall down. I sat down next to him and looked up. They were all staring at me and I looked over at Iyaz, feeling very uncomfortable.

"Guys, please" he said, rolling his eyes. They immediately started eating again and Iyaz smiled at me. He put some food on my plate.

"We like to have big breakfasts. This is some eggs with a lot of greens. This is tea, which is not the same as you drink here in America. This bread is made by my mum.." he said and started telling what everything was on the table. I didn't move so I let him put food on my plate that I started eating. It was different than what I had at Savannah. I could say this was better. It tasted very familiar.

"Did you sleep well?" his mother asked. I looked up at her, seeing her smile. I nodded, not being able to talk.

"I don't think we have introduced ourselves" one of his sisters said.

"My name is Fatima and I am the oldest" she said, smiling at me.

"Iyaz has told me about you" I said, not knowing where it came from. They all looked at me with wide eyes. I froze because it was the first time I really said something. She smiled at me.

"I hope he said nice things" she said, earning a glare from her other sister.

"I hope he talked about me too. I am Asma, his favourite sister" she said, looking with a smile at her sister Fatime.

"No you are not" I heard from beside me. Iyaz laughed and shook his head.

"I will remind you of this when you come and ask me for money like you always do" she said, sticking her tongue out at her brother. He just laughed and continued eating.

"I am Rana, I am so happy you are here" she said, smiling at me. I smiled back, not knowing what to say.

"I – I am Miracle" I said, making Iyaz look at me with a raised eyebrow. It felt weird and wrong to say it. It reminded me of the hole, but it was who I was. He made sure I knew that.

"You are not. Your name is not Miracle. We just don't know your name yet but we will find out" he half-smiled. I looked down at the food, not liking the gaze he had.

"Eat, then we can go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Salam guys! Please pray for me, tomorrow my last semester starts and I have to pass every single exam so I could pass my class. It is very stressful and I don't think I will be much on Wattpad this period.

How do you like his family so far? And what do you think will happen?