Chapter 16

Chapter 16

He grabbed me by my arms, forcing me to stand. I had no energy to fight so I just went along with it. I also didn't want to make him angry. Iyaz stood up too, ready to come. I didn't know what was going to happen. This was all new. Iyaz looked at me, trying to tell me something with his eyes. The man dragged me behind him towards the door, going upstairs. The stairs did make a sound, a sound that always gave me the weird feelings the moment I heard them. He dragged me towards the room he always took me to. I hold my breath, already trying how I can make the pain feel less. He walked into the room and then pushed me inside, closing the door behind him immediately. I just lied there, on the floor. I heard Iyaz yell, but I couldn't make out what he was saying. His voice came nearer, and even though it always felt good when I heard his voice, this time I was terrified. I didn't know what was waiting for me, I didn't know what was going to happen. The door went open with a loud sound and I put my hands on my ears, my body shaking. I felt a presence besides me and saw that Iyaz was lying next to me, looking me in the eyes. I looked away, not wanting to see the blood.

"Today its your lucky day, muslim boy. You are going to do as I say" his cruel voice echoed through the room. Iyaz started yelling and I put my head to the other side on the floor. I didn't want Iyaz to yell.

"What do you want, you dammit!" Iyaz yelled. The man took a few steps towards us. My mind was already crawling away. I turned to them again, seeing that the man kicked Iyaz in his stomach.

"..stop" I whispered. He then looked at me and started to smirk. My empty stomach was feeling full suddenly and the things inside were coming upwards towards my mouth.

"You are going to do whatever I say to her, and I am going to film it. This will get me so much money, you guys don't even know" he said while rubbing his palms towards each other. Tears started to stream down my face. No, not again. Not again the cameras. Not again someone using me. And certainly not Iyaz.

"Don't.. please" I said while coughing up. I looked at Iyaz when I felt his stare on me.

"I won't touch you. Please, don't be scared of me. I am not him" he said, earning him more kicks.

"Stop!" I yelled. The man looked at me. I think he didn't expect me to make such a loud sound. Neither did I.

"Don't hurt him. He will do whatever you say. But please, don't hurt him" it was over. My body already felt numb. If Iyaz was going to touch me, my body wouldn't feel anything. Years of practising made me control my body. I wouldn't feel a thing now.

"Are you out of your mind?! No, I will not! Beat me, kill me- I don't care! But I am NOT raping her- or whatever you want me to do!" he yelled back. The man became red. I looked away. Red was a bad sign. When his cheeks became red, I knew that he was mad. Very mad. He took out the gun from his pocket that he always kept there and aimed it on Iyaz. In a second, I found myself half on Iyaz, trying to let the bullet get through me instead.

"He will do whatever you want. Please, take that away and hurry up. The money is waiting"
~~~~~~~~~~~
Salaam guys, I am back. It was a long time for me to think about things that were happening and figuring them out. I really needed to leave Wattpad and other things to get my mind clear. But I missed it so much- I really did. That is why I waited. I waited for the right moment to come back, and now I did. I know that I have lost a lot of readers by going, but for everyone who reads this, I love you:) Thank you.