Chapter 4

Don't go crazy when you read the part. I asked an Imam if I was allowed to write that, and she said that if it was not misleading people and encouraging them to do it, I could write about it.
______________

“Stand up” he said in a normal tone. It was these times of the days I wanted him to yell at me. When he used this tone, I always knew what was going to happen. He walked towards me and unchained my hands and feet. The other guy was lying but stood up too when he walked towards me.

 “Let’s use this piece of shit” he said to himself. I had to do it. It was his right. He owns me. I heard the guy trying to take off his chains.

“Don’t! I will kill you! Don’t do what I think you want to!” he yelled. I mentally shook my head. It was no use. It never helped. Screaming, crying, nothing ever helped. He pushed me to the floor and walked towards him. He took out a knife and I closed my eyes. No!, I wanted to scream. I didn’t want him to get hurt. He just.. he couldn’t go through what I did. Maybe it was because I see it all. I see it all from the beginning. Everything he did to him, it was the same with me.

“Come on, lets go” I whispered. I needed him to step away from the guy. I couldn’t let that happen to him. Not again. He turned around and looked at me for a second from head to toe. Then he put away his knife and walked towards me without breaking eye-contact. He grabbed me by my arms and tugged me with him. I was holding my breath. I never knew why I did that. I didn’t want it. I already felt the pain down. It was always the same, every day. I faintly heard the guy’s screaming, yelling at him to stop. To not to do it. It was no help. It was his right. He had the right to do everything he wanted with me. I was his.

He pushed me down on the bed and started unclothing the few things I had on. The only clothing I had. They were the witnessess of everything that happened here. He started touching me. Everywhere. It was burning. The places he touched were burning. Like he put it on fire. I felt like my skin was melting. Badly. It did hurt. His soft touches did hurt. It was like my stomach was turning. It was like all of my organs were changing places in my body. I couldn’t do anything. I closed my eyes, not wanting to take in what was happening. The pain started. The real pain started. I dozed off. I taught myself how to do that when he did that. I hoped it would end soon this day. I hoped that every day  when I came to this room.

“Scream” he said a few minutes later. I shook my head. I didn’t want to. I knew that if I started screaming and to tell him to stop, he would do worse. He slapped my cheek.

“I said scream!” he yelled. I shook my head again. I couldn’t let that happen again.

“I said scream or I will do the same of everything I did to you to that boy downst-“ before he could finish, I started screaming. I couldn’t let anything happen to the guy. He was like the only light here. He promised me. He promised me something. I couldn’t just- I felt him grabbing me by my neck and throwing me to the floor. I yelled out in pain and tried to stand up. Run was the only thing that was going through my mind. But I couldn’t move. My body felt sore. He grabbed my arms and tugged me downstairs. I was still screaming, not knowing why. I was screaming for him to shut up, for the things to end here. When he chained me up again, I came eye to eye with the guy. I immediately stopped screaming and tears started to stream down. He left us after giving me the last kick in my stomach. I lied down on the little hard mattress I had. The guy crawled towards me. I looked up at him with teary eyes. He never broke eye-contact and put off his shirt. Then he put it over my head and arms, still not breaking eye-contact. He tugged it down and covered my whole body. His shirt reached my knees. I never felt this covered before and that made more tears coming down. The only times I cried was after these kind of nights. After when he took me. The guy’s hand went to my face but before it could touch it, he pulled back.

“I am going to take you out of here.. Don’t worry. You will forget the pain. I’m so sorry” he said, whispering the last part. I just shook my head and closed my eyes. This was were I belonged. This was the only place where I belonged. Here was the only man to whom I belonged..