Chapter 38

Chapter 38

They put something around my head. So many cables were attached to my body. I felt exhausted. They had been doing these things all day. I had to answer their questions. I had to tell them when they hold up pictures. I had to talk to them about the things that happened even though I didn't want to. I met so many people, so many people yet none of them was like Iyaz. I had this feeling in my chest. I felt like I was about to explode. Every time I thought of Iyaz, that feeling came.

"Okay, so you need to watch what you will see and tell us if that is something you have seen in real life by pressing on this. Now we will place a monitor on your eyes to see the scenes" the woman said, putting something on my eyes. It was completely dark.

Suddenly, I saw a piece of bread. I pressed on the thing she put in my hand, remembering how Iyaz taught me about bread. Then the bread disappeared and a bottle of water was shown. I pressed again, remembering it.

The things became harder each time. I was looking at something that had two wheels yet I knew I hadn't seen it. I didn't press so the next picture came. My heart started beating faster when I saw it. I had seen this before, multiple times. It was a man- almost naked. His face wasn't there but his body was. I pressed, wanting to get it out of my face. Then a man on a girl was pictured. I pressed immediately, closing my eyes. I didn't want to do this anymore. My heart started hurting and I felt so bad. All the memories wanted to pop up but I could stop them. Then another picture came from a man with a girl. I saw his face, along with mine. His hands all over me, hurting me everytime he touched me. Other men. Pain. Iyaz.

"Stop! Iyaz, please, stop it!" I started yelling while trying to pull the thing off of my head. My mind was going crazy. I started to shake and my breathing got heavier. I couldn't control it nor stop it. I started coughing, trying to get as much air as I could. I felt hands touching me everywhere and I kicked around so they could let me go. I started yelling for him to stop. I started yelling because it did hurt each time. Voices were going one ear in and the other out.

"Iyaz!" I started yelling his name, wanting- needing his warmth and comfort. I needed to hear his soothing soft voice. I wanted to feel the warmth that he was spreading. I needed to see his face that gave me so much assurance that it was going to be alright and that we were going to get out of there.

"Calm down!" I heard the whole time but I couldn't control myself. The memories were just eating me. The voice of Iyaz was like an echo in my mind, getting worse each time. Each time I heard him say that it was going to be alright, his voice turned into his, telling me that I was never going to make it out of there. I let myself fall on the floor, tears streaming down my face. I needed Iyaz. I needed Iyaz badly to be sane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

IYAZ WHERE ARE YA

Read my favourite book that I write! : Broken Blue Balloons. i just die writing that one