Chapter 74

Chapter 74

I was packing my clothes after I told Fatima to call Anna. She and her mum were trying to stop me but I couldn't. I felt bad for them, knowing that they didn't think like Iyaz and Tuana, but if this was what he wanted, this was what was going to happen. I leaned down to grab my shoes when I felt a slight pain in my side. Dammit, my stitches were hurting. I ignored it and made my way out of the room with my bag. His mum and sister were yelling at me the whole time.

"Where would you go?"

"Don't mind them, they are just hurt"

"Iyaz cares about you, a lot"

"They could hurt you"

"Don't do this"

I saw Iyaz standing in front of his room with his arms crossed. Fatima stood behind me and he had no expression.

"Aren't you going to stop her?!" she asked in bewilderment. He didn't say anything, nor did his face change. Not even hurt, not even happy. I couldn't read what he thought which frustrated me a lot. I closed my eyes for a second before I went down the stairs. Fatima was coming after me but I was quick enough and went out of the door without saying anything. I felt bad for not thanking them properly but I knew I would get a chance to. I saw Anna in her car and went into it, not even looking back. When we were out of the street, I let the tears fall.

"It was so hard. Not being able to commuicate my age was so hard. How have I done this before?" I said, wiping my eyes.

"He didn't even look at me like he always looked. There was no warmth, the warmth that we both needed. I wanted to tell him so bad, I wanted to tell him so bad that he didn't need to help me with remembering, since I already do" I said, putting my knees up to my face.

"For the first time, I felt like pieces were coming together. I learned some feelings that were familiar. I felt like talking the whole time. I have never even said so many things at once" I said, my voice cracking by each word.

"It's hard, it's so damn hard. I have access to find myself yet I can't hold a hand to do it" Anna didn't even say anything and let me cry. I hadn't cried this bad since I came here. Actually, I hadn't even cried like this in the hole. This cry was familiar, but I knew it was from before. It was from way before.

"It's better this way. It's actually way better this way. You won't have to act like you don't remember which hurt you a lot. We can both work on what Richard wants without needing to keep an eye on everyone. This way we can figure things out, you can figure yourself out and he could rest. If you are meant to meet after that, you will meet" Anna said. I knew that, but still, it hurt so bad. I think that if he told me that he wanted me gone in a different, nice, way, I wouldn't have been so hurt by it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Salaam peepzz, I am sorry this is a very short chap, but it's coming! I need to write carefully from now on thats why it takes time

Thank you <3