Chapter 35

Chapter 35

"Oh, before we let her leave, we need to take fingerprints of her body and samples of her private parts. I know it is too much for now but it would all go after she gets cleaned up" the man said to the woman. She looked at me for a second but then nodded. She put out her hand for me and I took it, not wanting to go with the man.

"Also, Erika, take pictures of her face and run them through the database. Hope that we can find something" he said before we left the room. We went into a car and I couldn't look outside since it was dark. I tightened my hold on the woman's hand, pretending that it was Iyaz's. I was scared, scared of what was about to come. It was dark and I knew that they would start everything in a few.

After a while, they dragged me out of the car softly. I looked around and saw even more people. It was hurting my eyes and my head, knowing that this wasn't something I had seen before. In front of me was a big building.

"This is a hospital. People come here when they are sick or in need of help. The people are good. They are just going to test you to see if you are injured and are going to get samples of fingerprints from your body, so that we can find the people who did this to you" she said. I nodded, not knowing what she meant.

"We're here. This is me and my husband's house. We don't have children, its just the two of us" she said, stopping in front of a big house. I looked at it. It was nothing like the one I had been in. Passing the houses while driving my head hurt so much I thought it was going to explode. So many things that I'd never seen. It became a bit too much. My body hurt from the hospital. They put a few needles in my arms. I got scared and started running around the room but the woman calmed me down. They put weird stuff around my body and when they wanted to 'take samples of my private part' as they said, I started crying. I was so scared that it was going to start again and that I didn't have Iyaz with me. It did hurt but it was nothing like what they did to me.

"Come" she said, getting out of the car. I waited for her to get me out of it. When she opened the door, I thought she was going to drag me and hurt me but she didn't do that. She just put out her hand and smiled.

"This is our kitchen. It means that we cook food here. You will be having good food, don't you ever worry about that, okay?" she told me after we went into the house and she started showing everywhere. I was perplexed with all the new information that was getting into me and I couldn't help but compare it to the hole.

She moved towards a room, opening it. It was a color that I had never seen. I thought of the times when Iyaz taught me the colors but this wasn't any of them.

"What color is this?" I asked her, like I always asked Iyaz. She looked at me for a second.

"Its pink. This room was meant for my daughter. She died before meeting this world. You will be staying here for now, till we figure out who you are and where your parents are" she said, looking around the room. I'm Miracle. I have no one. I belong here.

"Is it okay if I wash you? I know it could be a little weird but I know that you won't be able to do it yourself. Don't worry, I work as a householder. I help people who can't do the things in house themselves. I've seen it all" she said, making not sense. I just nodded, knowing that she wanted that. We walked over to a different room. When she opened the door, I saw that it was a bathroom. I stopped in my tracks. It looked better than the one at the hole, yet I couldn't get myself to walk. I looked at the woman, preparing myself for the worst. What was she going to do? Normally I knew what would come but this time it was someone else. She looked over at me, smiling. Why was she smiling? She wasn't supposed to.

"Look, I know it is hard but I want you to know that we would never hurt you. Its over. The times you have been hurt is over. Come on, take those dirty clothes off, you don't need them anymore" she said softly, walking over to the tub, filling it with water. I did as she said, not to make her angry. I looked over at her. She was just putting her hand in the water every now and then, just staring at it. When I was undressed, she looked at me with big eyes.

"Oh my God, what happened to you.." she whispered, but I could still hear. I looked down, feeling bad. I didn't want her to know. This new sudden feeling of not wanting people to know was foreign and I didn't like it.

"Come, get into the warm water, it will do you good" she said and I started walking. I went in it and the sudden smell was making me smile. The water was also pink, a color I just learned.

"I never told you my name. Its Savannah" she said, taking a little towel and putting something on it. She came nearer to my body with it and I flinched, thinking of the touched that I got when I was in the bath.

"I won't hurt you. This is just to rub your skin clean" she said and I nodded, remembering that she told me that she wasn't going to hurt me. She started rubbing my body with it, and for the first time, it didn't feel disgusting. It actually felt okay.

"The people who caused you this will pay. I will make sure of it. You need to remember that no one can get you again. We will protect you no matter what" she said with a soft voice that I was already used to. I nodded, not knowing what to say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I MISS IYAZ OMG