Chapter 30

Chapter 30

"What do you think, muslim boy?" he asked Iyaz. Iyaz was just trying to get free out of the chair. He had his eyes down, not looking at the screen like he said.

"Fascinating right? What my men did to her, it brought me a lot of money" he said, making Iyaz's eyes widen. I looked down, feeling this rare feeling in my chest. I didn't want Iyaz to know. I didn't want him to know anything.

"What?! Are you freaking kidding me?" I heard Iyaz yell. He was looking at the man now, having a confused face.

"A body like hers could earn me millions, and that's what I did" he replied as if it was nothing.

"You're sick" Iyaz spat out.

"I won't let you do that ever again. How can you touch a woman like that? Are you that desperate? Can't you find someone in real life so that's why you take it by force? Pathetic, are't you?" Iyaz said. The man stepped forward, folding his arms.

"You see, where I am and where are you? I am standing in front of you, free, you are sitting there needing me to be alive. I can definitely tell how desperate you are" he said to Iyaz.

"Oh really? You are that desperate to kidnap people and hurt them for your own desires. I told you and will tell you again: you will not brainwash me. I will never forget that my name is Iyaz and that I'm an Egyptian. I will never forget where I came from and my family. That's a promise" Iyaz said, and I didn't undestand everything he said.

"Well, she made the same promise to me and look where she is now" the man said and then grabbed Iyaz's head, turning it to the screen.

"Open your eyes" he said but Iyaz didn't. He wasn't looking at the screen which made me happy but I knew he would get punished if he didn't.

"I said open your eyes!" the man yelled and I flinched, knowing what this meant. I didn't want anything to happen to Iyaz. This sudden feeling has been around for a long time now.

"Iyaz, its okay, listen to him. You can look" I said, wanting him to listen to him so he wouldn't get punished.

"Are you insane?! No! I won't see you getting raped!" he yelled back, making me flinch again because of his tone. I didn't like it when Iyaz was angry. I didn't want him to look like the man.

"I would stop if I was you. You will get me a lot of money too. And you know how? By doing what my men did to her. That would be one awesome video" the man replied and I closed my eyes, wanting to forget the memories. The times I had begged for them to stop, the times it was so normal to me that I felt numb when it happened. And now Iyaz would do the same. The only person I thought would never hurt me was going to do the same. I shook my head softly, wanting it to be over. This time, I really wanted it.

~~~~~~
Hey guys, what's up? I'm not very sure about this chapter. I wrote it at school so I didn't put a lot of time in it. What do you think? Would Iyaz do it or nah?