Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"Uhm.. Its not like that" he said while sitting up right, coughing. He avoided my eyes, keeping silent. I didn't ask further because I didn't want to make him mad.

"What is your family like?" he asked me. I looked up at him being confused. Family?

"What is that?" I asked him. His eyes grew bigger when I said that.

"Are you serious?" he asked me. I shrugged my shoulders, feeling a bit embarrassed with what he said. I mean, how am I supposed to know what that is? He smiled at me, shaking his head.

"I am sorry. I knew you didn't know it. You have parents and family. Parents are the man and woman who gave you a life. Family is the people around. For example siblings, uncles, aunts- all of them" I looked at him in confusion. He smiled at me.

"When we get out of here, we will find your famiily. Everyone has family, so do you" he said. Fear started creeping into me. 'When we get out of here'.

"No, we cannot go. We cannot do that. He will punish us. No" I said, shaking my head. Iyaz looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"We are going to get out of here and you are going to quit this nonsense!" he yelled. I put my hands on my ears, looking down.

"I'm sorry! I won't do it again I'm sorry" I tried to speak, but it came out as a whisper. I looked up at him, waiting for his reply. Now were the yellings going to start. He was going to punish me. He was.

"No, look –stupid" he said while slapping his forehead. My eyes grew bigger. This was not what was going to happen. He was going to say more when the sound of the keys reached my ears. The fear in my body was completely present now. I crawled backwards, towards the wall. I wanted to be as far as I could. It was that time again. The door opened and he was standing there. Right there. A few steps and he was near me.

"Time to dress up, Miracle. You are coming too, you muslim boy. Today is your chance to enjoy" he said, letting out the laugh I so much despised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wouldn't believe it but I used exactly a week for this chapter. Its too hard to write, but after the next chapter it will be easier because I have planned exactly what I want to write.