Chapter 14

Chapter 14

"Are you freaking out of your mind?!" I heard Iyaz say. I was kneeled down, pressing my hands on my ears. I didn't want to hear it.

"Iyaz wouldn't.. Iyaz wouldn't.. He wouldn't" I whispered to myself. All of the other voices were getting past me without touching my ears.

"I am not doing that! What do you want from us?! Why are you doing this?!" Crap, I wasn't strong enough to block all the sounds out. I kept getting back to the memories. Back and forth. Back and forth. Again and again. Over and over again. It was like my mind was blind and was just running around, not knowing which side was past and which side was future. Each wall was covered with his face, that looked terrifying. I started screaming when someone grabbed me and put in his lap. I kept screaming with my hands on my face, trying to block it from getting punched. The person who was holding me was trying to get my hands off of my face. I wasn't going to do that. I knew what was going to happen then.

"Its me! Open your eyes, its me! I am not going to do anything to you!" I heard his voice that calmed me everytime this was happening. Without even opening my eyes I put my arms around his neck. I didn't know why I did it, and I didn't know what it was called. I just had this instinct in me that I should put my arms around him. Maybe he thought I was crazy, not that I didn't think I wasn't. He immediately grabbed my arms from around him and unlocked them. He then pushed me softly so I was sitting on the floor in front of him. I opened my eyes and looked to the floor. I didn't want to face him. He told me not to touch him. He was going to punish me. He was going to hurt me. The feeling that I always felt in my stomach that I hated so much started coming up. It was that feeling that was present before that all happened.

"He is gone. I won't do anything" he said. I started crawling backwards to my own space. I sat down on my bed and grabbed my thin blanket and threw it around me.

"I'm sorry. I won't touch you ever again. I'm sorry" I said. I really wanted to apologize. I really wanted that he wouldn't do anything to me.

"Hey, its okay. I won't hurt you just because you touched me. Not touching me doesn't mean a bad thing. It just means that we are only allowed to let our wives touch us, if they are Islamically married to us" he kept on talking when I looked at him confused.

"Its actually a good thing. It shows how loyal we want to be for out future partners. I don't know how to explain it so you will understand" he said. I looked more confused than before.

"What does partner mean?" I asked him, being curious about what he told me. He smiled at me.

"A partner is someone you want to spend the rest of your life with. All of your life you have been waiting for that single person, that will take your breath away the moment you see them. A partner is someone who laughs with you, cries with you. A partner is someone who you trust blindly, telling everything that has been bothering you- or exciting you. A partner is someone that could be your ticket to Heaven" he said. I nodded. I understood it.

"So that means we are partners? I mean- you take my breath away when I hear your voice. I can cry next to you and you haven't hurt me for that. I tell you things I had never thought about. That all points to us being partners right?" I said and smiled at him.

~~~~~~
Salaam guys, this is very short I know. But my mind isn't here right now. I kind of had a stalker-moment. Someone called me at 3 A.M. midnight and made weird sounds (the day after I got called anonymous).  After that blocked my number because the person forgot to call anonymous. So my cousin used her number to message the person who it was and it was a very weird situation and I am still shocked by it. I don't even know what I've written in this chapter.