Chapter 51

Chapter 51

{I posted 3 chapters today! read 49 and 50 before reading this one!}

_______________________________________________

I went out of the car immediately, but I was unable to walk. He was there, in blood and flesh. I closed my eyes and opened them to see if it had not been a dream. It was really him. I started to feel warm, as if I was so cold that I went under the hot shower. I felt safe, even though he was away. Just by looking at him I felt uneasy, in a good way. It brought back memories, but the way he made me feel and what he did for me was much stronger. It broke down everything and every bad thing that I had been thinking. He finally looked up and saw me. Our eyes connected. But those were not the eyes that I was used to. The Iyaz I knew was always smiling. He was always happy. This Iyaz was looking at me angrily, as if I had hurt him like he hurt us. He started walking towards us. For the first time, I took a step back. I was scared. I had never been scared of him, but the way he was looking at me was not the way I remembered him. He neared towards us and Savannah came and stood in front of me.

"I think you should leave. We went through this already" she said in a hard tone. His eyes widened, letting his anger fade away. That only lasted for a few seconds though. He shook his head and I could feel the anger radiating off of him.

"That was before I realized that you were freaking using her! How dare you?! How could you?! She is no object and she is not some animal y'all can use and then throw away like trash!" He said. Savannah cut him off.

"It needs to be this way" she said. Iyaz took a step forward when he heard this.

"I thought that you really wanted to help her. I thought that she would be getting any help she needed from you. I was separating myself from her, because I thought that was going to help her survive. I knew she needed me and I knew she couldn't do it without me, but I took your advice blindly and thought she would get professional help so I could be with her when she was better. But I won't allow it, do you hear me?!" he said, looking at her with a foreign look. I had never seen him like this. His words didn't make a lot of sense to me but I could sense the coldness.

"I will never allow you to take advantage of her. She will not be your experiment and your money. She isn't alone and I won't allow it" he said. Then he turned to me, which made me want to look away. His face softened and I could feel that he was smiling softly at me.

"I am taking you out of here. You are coming with me" he said. I just kept looking at him, unable to realize what he was saying. I was just paying attention to the fact that he came. He really came.

"You. You will not take her, do you hear me? I started a legal battle to take full custody of her. You cannot take her. Not even legally" she said. Iyaz just smirked.

"She is over eighteen. She can make her own decisions. Beau, are you with me?" he said, looking at me at the last sentence. I felt like my heart was jumping through my chest. I had missed that word so much. Beau.. It felt so good to hear that. It gave me a clean feeling, as if that was what belonged to me. It was something that was only known by him. Something that only belonged to me. 

"No, she is not coming with y-"

"Do you want me to tell your husband about your not so little affair with his colleague Richard? Because I would gladly do that" he said, making her gasp. She looked at me for a second.

"That's not true" she said. Iyaz just shook his head before he turned to me again.

"Beau, are you coming with me?" he said. His voice softened to the tone that I was used to. I closed my eyes for a second, enjoying the sound of peace that I felt.

I looked him in the eyes, knowing that this might be the last time. I tried to enjoy any second of it, knowing that this is probably the best way.

"Iyaz, I can't.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG, why do you think she did that? And what would happen now?