Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Three guys came in behind him. One of them had a black skin and the others were blond. They looked at me with creepy eyes, making the alarm of my mind go off. I knew what these looks were for. I knew what would happen after I was given these looks.

"No.." I started whispering when they neared me. I heard Iyaz shout the whole time but it didn't make it stop. Two of them grabbed me by my arms while the other undid my chains. I looked over at Iyaz and saw that he had tears in his eyes. He was still yelling but my mind couldn't get what he was saying. I was being dragged upstairs, towards the room that I was so scared of. I looked behind and saw that Iyaz was being dragged there too. They threw me on the bed and I immediately stood up to run away but they pushed me back down. Iyaz was put next to me on the bed and they did chain him to the bed. They then pushed him off the bed so he was sitting beside it. I crawled towards him, wanting nothing more than strength. They started pulling me on the shirt. Iyaz's shirt. I didn't want their hands on it. I didn't want them to take it off. But they did it. They managed to take it off. My body started getting numb already, since it was used to it all. Iyaz reached out his hand to me and even though he had told me that I shouldn't touch him, I grabbed it. He had his eyes shut and had his head turned to the other side. Tears started streaming down. I looked around and saw many cameras. They were always there. Always in this room. I tightened my grip on Iyaz's hand when I felt the burning feeling they gave my skin. I heard them laugh, shout- say things I didn't understand. I didn't want it. I didn't want to be there.

"Iyaz.." I whispered, needing to hear his voice. He didn't reply and it made me feel worse.

"Iyaz, please, talk to me" I whispered, for only the men to laugh at me. They pushed me back so I was lying on my back. I shut my eyes. It was about the start. I heard their belts that they were taking off.

"Don't think about it. Think of me. Concentrate on my voice" I heard Iyaz say. I pressed my eyelids more together and started listening to his voice. His voice was the only thing that could help me forget a lot.

"I have just graduated High School. I was thinking a lot about what I wanted to study. I wanted it to be something for this life and the Hereafter. I believe in a world after the death. I mean, what purpose are we even on Earth if there is not?" He started. I wasn't concentrating on what he said, since I never understood a thing. His voice was enough for me. His voice was enough for me to block out the pain.

"After a long search, I decided to major in sociology. Being all about human behaviour and how the world works took me in interest. I don't know if I will find a good job with that, but I really liked the major so far" he said in his tone which he always uses.

"I will help you with school and stuff when we get out of here. I will show you around. I will take you to these beautiful places that are only full of light. Have you ever been to the sea? Its really beautiful. Its big, very big blue water. Clear blue water. It makes your head light when you even look at it. It is so calming. I will take you there, I promise" he said. That caught my attention. The way he talked about this sea made me wonder about it. It really made me want to go there. To forget what was going on with my body at that moment. Tears started streaming down when I thought of the fact that I would never meet the sea. I started crying slightly, with a quiet voice. They always got mad when I cried louder, so that's why I tried to keep it quiet.

"Don't cry. You are way too beautiful to cry" he said, making the pain even worse. Not the pain of my body, but of my soul. I was sick of it. I wanted to get out. Iyaz made me want to get out.

~~~~~~~~~~