Chapter 58

Chapter 58

We were walking through the mall. There were a lot of people there and I felt uneasy. When I was at Savannah's, she bought me clothes herself, so I didn't understand why I had to go too. I looked next to me and saw Iyaz arguing with his sister. They were both laughing though.

"You are so dumb. Feather is lighter than stone" Tuana said. Iyaz was just laughing the whole time.

"Sis, the question was which one is heavier. One kilogram stone or one kilogram feather, think again" he said, making Tuana angry in the process.

"I already told you! Feather is lighter than stone so one kilogram stone is heavier!" she persisted, repeating what she was saying the whole time. Iyaz shook his head, trying to explain to her. The things they were saying were so familiar. I closed my eyes for a second and stopped, holding the wall next to me. My body started to shake and I didn't know what was going on.

"Birds have soft feathers. You also have this in your pillow, darling" a voice said in my head. I was seeing a garden that was an intense green. There were weird things on the grass, moving.

"Daddy, is that the mama-bird?" I heard a voice ask. The voice sounded so familiar. It was like it was almost my own voice, but then sweeter.

The image of the garden went out of my sight and was replaced with a room. There were a lot of chairs and tables. No one was in there and I had never seen something like that. I looked down, seeing a paper in front of me. I couldn't read what it said, and soon enough the vision changed. Now I saw people in the room. My heart started beating faster. The faces were blurry and I didn't know who they were.

"One kilogram is this pack of sugar. When you weight this, it will say one kilogram. The water is different. You see one gla-" I couldn't hear anything further. Someone talked and I didn't recognize the voice. It felt all so foreign yet so familiar. I felt that my breath got stuck in my throat and I was trying so hard to breathe again. It was as if someone was holding my neck, squeezing it.

"Breathe.. It's okay, just breathe" I heard a familiar voice say. My eyes were shut still but I knew who it was. I concentrated on the voice that always calmed me and tried to stop shaking.

"Take a deep breath, you can do this" I heard again. With much difficulty, I took in a Sharp breath. I heard myself breathing loudly, as if that was trying to help my shaking body.

"I knew I shouldn't have brought her here" I heard his voice again. I felt a hand on my arm, trying to help me stand straight when I was about to fall.

"Tuana, take the bags. Let's go" I heard his voice. He started moving me and I walked along with difficulty. My feet weren't dragging me and the only support I got from standing still was him.

"Sssh, I am sorry.. Just breathe" I heard him. I didn't dare to open my eyes and I felt him opening a door, helping me to get in. He closed the door and I knew I was in the car. I felt him sitting beside me and that was when I dared to open my eyes. Tears were streaming down, since I was so foreign with what happened.

"What happened?" he asked me softly. I turned towards him, seeing his concerned face.

"I.. I just saw some things" I said. I looked at him again, knowing that he was confused.

"I don't know what it was, but it felt familiar. I saw a garden and someone talked to me about birds. I.. I remembered what birds are" I said, looking down at my hands.

"I saw a room with a lot of chairs and tables. Someone said about one kilogram sugar and water. I didn't understand it but I knew that in that moment I understood. It was like I was living two people" I said, my voice sounding hoarse. I looked up at him, wanting to know what it was. He had always been telling me everything when I didn't know. I needed him to tell me what it was.

"Remember when this happened in the whole, and you saw white roses? It is your memory again. You remembered things from your past, before he took you" he said and I broke eye-contact. It was all foreign to me, which made it scary. I was scared of what was going to happen next.

"You don't need to be scared. It is actually a good thing. Just, tell me when it happens, okay? I was scared since you weren't breathing. I am so sorry for taking you out here knowing that you weren't ready for it" he said, whispering the last part. I just nodded, not wanting to talk about it anymore. The memories had tired me out, so I closed my eyes, knowing that I needed it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter but I am reaaaaally busy guys :(( What did you think of it?