Chapter 69

Chapter 69

Iyaz immediately grabbed me by my arm and pulled me to his side. He had his arm wrapped around my waist tightly, it was almost going to hurt. My eyes were glued to him, trying to realise if it was real or not. I was about to take Iyaz's hand and leave the darkness, but it came right to me. He was still looking as disgusting as I remembered him.

"Frank!" Iyaz yelled, pulling me back with him and letting Frank run towards him. Before Frank could do anything, he pulled out a gun and pointed it at me.

"Step back or I will kill her" he said, his disgusting voice taking over my mind. I started breathing heavily. Whenever I thought about seeing him again, I thought that I would loose it- loose everything I had built. I looked him in the eyes and I couldn't look away. They were screaming at each other and Iyaz tried to put me behind him but I stopped him. Something inside of me told me not to, and I knew exactly what it was.

"Sweetie, there is a storm tonight, come home early" I heard my mother's voice in my head. I suddenly saw a house- a very big house. I was walking through it, seeing different colors. 'Control it, control the bad memories'. I could hear my breathing that was echoing in my mind.

"I will, mum, love you" I heard my own voice say. It was slightly different- younger. I tried to close my eyes but it was impossible. It was like a TV in my mind, images started passing with speed. I hold in my breath, trying to stop everything just all together.

"Baby, we are having dinner at your nonna's. She is making your favorite food"  I heard a man's voice- my father. I tried so hard to get their faces in my mind but it didn't. I could just see images of me being little, me being older- gardens, horses, schools. I saw birthday cakes with different amount of candles on them.

I heard Iyaz's voice, calling out to me but I couldn't bring myself to talk. Instead, I grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly.

"I can't believe you did this to me! I thought we were best friends!" I heard my own voice yell with a lot of anger and tears. I saw a shadow in front of me and I was still in the same, pink room. I saw clothes- especially dresses. There were a lot of books around. Kidney beans, I hated them. I craved some cheesecake, the one my mother made. What was happening? I tried to delete everything but it didn't work.

"Breathe, baby please breathe, I am going to take you out of here. Don't worry" I heard Iyaz's voice overpowering the rest. I started coughing, wanting nothing more than to breathe.

I then tried the breathing method Robin taught me and came a bit to my senses. The images were still jumping into my mind, but I was able to focus on reality. I looked forward and saw that Frank was holding him down with force. Suddenly I felt myself falling to the ground, realizing that Iyaz had let go of me. I saw him running towards them, kicking the man along with Frank. He then reached to the gun that was in the hand Frank was holding down.

"Iyaz, don't!" I yelled but he didn't listen. I felt the tears streaming down when I realized that he wasn't able to take it without pulling the trigger.

"Beau, lie down!" he yelled at me, but before I could even obey, I saw the smirk of him before he pulled the trigger of the gun that was aimed at me. I felt a sharp pain going through me, making me let go of the breath that I was holding. I looked down, seeing that the blood was already draining my shirt. I looked over at them, seeing Iyaz smashing his face in before he threw the gun away and walked over to me. I lied down, trying for the pain to take away. My vision started to become blurry and I knew that tears were streaming down. Iyaz put his hands on my cheeks, making me smile. It made the pain go away.

"Don't, please don't die on me.. please, don't.. Beau.." I heard his broken voice. I looked him in the eyes, even though I couldn't really see him.

"I.." I choked out. I wanted him to know. I needed him to know before it was too late.

"I remembered... I remember.. everything- I'm.. Aiya" I said softly, letting my eyes close to darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ASJFAJFGHDJGFDSGFJHSDGFJSHDGFJHS I DIED DEAD RIP ME