Chapter 22

Chapter 22

I heard myself screaming, for them to stop. I knew it had no choice, but it was automatised. I couldn't do anything about it anymore. My tears had dry, since I was used to the feelings that I couldn't cry anymore. I heard Iyaz screaming for them to stop, but I knew they wouldn't listen.

"Stop it Iyaz, you would get in trouble" I whispered for only him to hear. I started feeling less and realized that they were done. That was it. A few minutes of fun for them. A long time of hurt for me. They cut the robe of my hands and put on a t-shirt on me. Two of them dragged me downstairs and I kept my eyes shut, not wanting to see their faces. I was thrown on the dirty floor, the smell hitting me instantly. The smell of the basement was always the worst after what they did. It reminded me that I could never get out of here, and that they would keep on doing this.

I was lying there for a long time when I heard the door. Iyaz was thrown nex to me and he started coughing. I knew he was coughing up blood. He was moving slowly, not realizing that I was there. The little light that always went automatically on went on and I was happy that it did on time. I looked over at him and saw that he was covered in blood. The smell of the room went even worse. He had his eyes shut and I knew he was in pain.

"Don't worry, you will get used to it" I whispered slowly, not being able to talk properly. He didn't say anything back but opened his eyes. He was looking at me for a long time and then just looked up.

"Why is no one finding us?! Ya Allah, what is happening and why?" he half-yelled. Suddenly the door opened again and I felt fear walking up my body. I knew what this meant. It was shower time. I learnt that if he came back for the second time, it was for the shower. I used to be happy because I was clean for a few minutes, until he started touching me again. He grabbed me and I expected Iyaz to say something but he didn't. Maybe it was because he always said something when they did something to me. It was like he was kind of standing up against. I was dragged upstairs to the bathroom. The light hit me and I couldn't open my eyes. I felt myself being thrown in the thub with hot water. I started breathing faster, since I was burning. Even though it wasn't that hot, it was enough when you were in pain. He walked out of there and I waited for him to come. I couldn't get out of it nor could I move. When the door moved I expected to see only him, but what I saw was that Iyaz was with him. He threw Iyaz in the thub too and his head hit my stomach. I helped him to get up since he wasn't moving in the water. He moved against me and still held his head under water. I grabbed my strength together and grabbed him by his hair, letting him up to get some air. He looked at me with red eyes and I knew what state he was in. I used to do this too.

"You can't die right now. You can't leave me alone" I said and even though it was selfish, he was the only light I had in there. He let his head fall onto my shoulder and I hugged him, wanting nothing more to let him stop from crying. His head was pulled away from me and he was standing there, almost naked. I didn't dare to look into his eyes, that only spit evil. That was one thing I always tried to avoid- looking at him. He started cleaning me with a towel and his touch burnt my skin everytime he touched me. Though the feeling of being clean was worth everything. He then moved over to Iyaz, putting on the water and only let water flow down his flesh. Iyaz didn't make a sound and he even looked like he was sleeping. I was dying to sleep too and I realized I couldn't take my eyes open anymore. I closed them and felt an immediate relief, sleeping it all away.

~~~~~~~~~
I know its short, but I promise the next chapter is very long!