Chapter 61

Chapter 61

Before we could even move, footsteps were heard on the stairs. I put my hand on my ears, letting the tears fall that had been waiting for weeks. I looked over at his family, seeing that they were all in shock. Iyaz looked at me with wide eyes before he ran and jumped in front of me when the door opened. He grabbed me by my arms and pushed me more into his back. I grabbed his shirt, trying to concentrate on my breathing. Images of the hole started coming up. Iyaz fighting, Iyaz struggling.. I tried to push the memories out of my head but it was no use. The screaming was too much and I knew that my knees were about to give up. Suddenly, I was snatched form Iyaz's hold, making me open my eyes. I looked at the man who was holding me. He was looking angry, making my body shake even more. I looked over at the others, seeing that they had pinned Iyaz against the wall.

"No!" I yelled, not wanting him to get hurt. I tried to move out of the hands of the man but it was no use. He was way too strong.

"Calm down! We will save you from here! We are the good people!" he yelled from behind me. I let another set of tears fall when I saw that they banged Iyaz's head against the wall.

"Don't! He doesn't hurt me! Iyaz, please.." I said, whispering the last part. I started to cough softly, knowing that I was getting out oxygen. I tried to breathe but it wasn't working.

"Let me go! She is hyperventilating, she needs me, dammit!" I heard Iyaz yell. I smiled softly hearing his voice that made me relax a little, before I fell onto my knees. The man was still holding me, yet his grip loosened. I saw Tuana sitting in the corner, crying. I looked over at Iyaz, seeing that he had saved himself from the arms of the man. He ran towards me and fell onto his knees in front of me. He grabbed my face, knowing that I wasn't breathing. I looked at him for a second, my eyes half open.

"Breathe, Beau.. Please, breathe. I am here, everything is okay. Breathe.." he whispered at me with his soft voice. After that he mumbled some things in a different language before I felt my eyes roll in..

I woke up in a bed I had never woken up in. Looking around, the scent hit me immediately, making my stomach turn. Before I could realize what was going on, the door opened. A woman came in with a tray of food. I moved back, further the bed in. She realized my discomfort so she smiled at me.

"No one will hurt you here. Here, have some food. You have been out for a day" she said, placing the food in front of me. My breath got stuck in my throat.

"Where am I? Where is Iyaz? I need to see him" I said, whispering the last part. She just shook her head.

"You are in the hospital. Don't worry, the FBI rescued you. He won't be able to brainwash you anymore. They took him" she said, talking about Iyaz as if he was a bad person. I shook my head and she just went out of the door. I moved forward to eat the food, but I knew I wasn't able to.

After I finished the food, the door opened. Two men came in with a woman. They were all wearing the same dark clothes. I moved back, as if the bed was going to protect me.

"Ssht, don't be scared. We are here to help you" she said when she saw I was about to cry. I just kept looking at them, not wanting to say anything. Not even knowing what to say.

"My name is Anna and this is Brandon and Rick. We are saving people like you from monsters like him. Don't worry, you won't ever see him again" she said, making my eyes widen.

"No, you are wrong! He didn't do anything bad, he actually saved me!" I yelled, scared of not being able to see Iyaz again. They looked at each other before they nodded.

"Stockholm's syndrome" the woman said to the man.

"Iyaz was not the one who hurt me in that hole! He was just like me. I was staying at his house and his family was good to me" I said, letting the tears fall. The woman sat down on the bed, trying to take my hand but I moved away.

"Is that what they made you say? Don't be scared, it's over. You can tell us anything" she said before the door opened. I looked over to who it was, not realizing if it was true or not. I blinked my eyes, letting my heartbeat rise as if it was going to jump out of my chest. The person smirked at me, before walking over..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHO IS THAT

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR ANOTHER UPDATE