Chapter 8

I cant seem to update when I copy paste my chapter from Word. I'm now trying if I can just write on Wattpad and then publish, because it worked with my other story. Update: OKAY I'm finally able to update, after trying 48573485 times and stuff. I just had to write first this author note in Wattpad and then I was able to copy paste from Word, because before it said that I had no text while I copy pasted it before. I hope it will not be like that forever because I don't like author notes in the beginning of chapters. No one ever reads it.

___________

"Are you feeling better?" I asked him. Iyaz was still lied down but he didn't talk. I just had the need to talk to him, even though I didn't know why. I felt bad when I saw him there, feeling sad and not talking like he used to. He didn't answer my question and was looking forward the whole time. It was like he was in deep thoughts. I crawled slowly towards him. He looked pale and I saw a tear streaming down. I carefully wiped the tear away, not wanting to make him angry. He turned immediately towards me, as if he woke up from his daydream.

"I'm sorry" I said, while looking down. I played with my fingers, feeling that my fingertips were sweaty. I shouldn't have done that. He would get mad, really mad. He would.. I closed my eyes feeling the memories getting real, reliving everything. I always tried not to think about it, but everything I did seemed to remind me of it. Of everything.

"Its okay" he said. I turned immediately towards him and looked him in the eye. This was not familiar. This was not how it was supposed to be. He was supposed to be mad. He should be kicking, slamming me everywhere. He should pull off my clothes, taking me. No, this was not how it had to be. I started shaking a bit. Coldness hovered over me and it felt like water was filling my lungs, slowly by slowly closing any place oxygen could go in. I tried to breath, I tried to throw up so that the water could flow out of my lungs. It needed to be out. I needed to breath. I started coughing, maybe that would help. My hands went up in my hair and I started pulling it. Fear.. Cold.. Anger.. It needed to go out. I needed for it to go out. I heard faint voices but didn't concentrate on it. I was too busy trying to breath, which didn't work.

"BREATHE DAMMIT!" I finally heard and I froze. I immediately froze like a waterdrop would freeze the second it is zero degrees. I felt numb. I couldn't move my body. I wanted to hug myself to get warm so that I would melt, but I couldn't. I didn't dare to breathe, I couldn't. Nothing was working in my body except for my brain. I felt like a jellyfish. They move around, do everything without a brain. But with me it was the complete opposite. I couldn't move, but my brain did work. I looked at my hands and saw that they were pale. My fingertips were purple. I tried to breathe, I really tried, but it didn't happen. Before I could realize what was happening, I felt two arms wrapped around my waist and pulling me to a wall. The arms and the wall were warm. Really warm. It was like I felt burning because of that. It felt good. I felt myself taking in a deep breath that made me feel like it was pushing the water out of my lungs. It was pushing my blood around, for me to move. I took another deep breath, without having the first one released. I felt warm things going down my face, warming my face up. My vision was blurry and I started crying without a sound. I hold the shirt of the wall tightly, as if I was scared that I would go back to drowning again when I let go. I started to hiccup, as if my body was trying to control itself.

"Its okay.. You're okay now. No one is going to hurt you. I will never hurt you" I heard a voice in my ear. It was the most amazing sound I'd ever heard. His voice was soft, gentle –just every nice thing on earth. I felt my body relaxing. I felt numb, needing to lay down. I closed my eyes. I felt sweat all over my body and I tried to steady my breathing. After a few minutes he released his arms from around me. I was scared that the same thing would happen again, but it didn't. I layed down on his bed and he put the thin blanket he had around me. I closed my eyes, needed to drift away. I felt my hair being pushed out of my face and that was the moment I drifted away.

"Ya Allah. I can't believe what is happening. I know that you hear me and I know that you see me. I know that you had a very good reason for me to be here, for us to be here. Ya Allah, I beg you, whatever you want to teach me from this, please teach me now. I can't stand being here, I can't stand her getting hurt. I want to take here out of here right now. She is hurt so badly. Ya Allah I know that you never give someone a load on the shoulders which that person could never take. I can take this, I really can take this abduction, but I can't stand seeing her getting hurt while I stay behind and can't do anything about it. Ya Allah, let her remember. Let her remember everything and please let me take her out of here. Please, for the sake of my love for you, please take us out of here.." I heard Iyaz saying. I was watching him and he was with his back towards me. His voice woke me up and I didn't move because I was curious at what he was doing. He had his hands raised in a bowl, saying things I didn't understand. I didn't know what he was doing or to who he was talking. There were no one here other than him, Iyaz and me. I mean, there are no other human beings on earth right? I got up, but fell back again. I couldn't remember what had happened to me or why I was sleeping on his matress. I put my hand on my forehead as if that was going to help me remember but I couldn't. I had no time for trying to remember because my heart started beating faster when I heard the lock from the door..