Chapter 39

Chapter 39

"What did you see?" they asked while holding me down. I tried to kick them but they were too strong and with too many.

"Please, don't do it" I whispered like I had done millions of times before. I always whispered for them to stop, but they were never listening. They just did what they wanted and then left me aside like trash. I saw Savannah standing in front of me. Her lips were moving but nothing she said came in. Everything was a blur. A big whole black gap.

"Come back to yourself, come on baby girl, you can do it. You are stronger than this" I heard Savannah say. Her voice was soothing, making me want to listen to it more often. I tried to concentrate on my breathing, feeling like I hadn't been breathing for a few minutes. My body started sweating when I was fighting hard against the memories that were creeping up.

"You can do this. Breathe" I heard her soft voice again. I opened my eyes, not realizing I had closed the mand looked her in the eyes. She had an expression that I wasn't familiar with. She had hold of my shoulders and released it when she saw that I was back again.

"I promise that you won't go through that ever again. These people are only trying to help you, nothing more" she said, assuring me softly. I nodded, not being able to talk. She hold of my waist and walked me out of there. I wasn't used to the light and white walls around. Everything was big and so many people were walking around. It was so weird to see that. They were all dressed, they all walked around. It was weird to see that there were indeed more people like Iyaz had told me. I heard a weird sound and Savannah stood still before she took something out of her pocket. It was a phone, like she taught me. She answered the call, squeeling after a moment. She then turned to me, saying something I was dying to hear.

"They found him!"

~~~~~~~
WHATWHATWHATDIDUSAY??????????????????????????????