Chapter 60

GUESS WHOS BACK I AM BACK WHOOOOOO. Sorry for the wait guys, I didn't want to write in Ramadan because of school and after that I went to Turkey and I just got back BUT GUESS WHAT I STILL HAVE A MONTH OF HOLIDAY (technically I have to study but who cares about school loll) I hope you will like the new chap!

~~~~~~

Chapter 60

I was turning around in the bed the whole time. My feet were unpleasantly tickliñg. My hands were shaky and I had a hard time breathing. The lights were on yet I couldn't sleep. I looked over at Tuana and saw that she was asleep. I closed my eyes for a second before I sat up.

"Tuana" I said softly. She immediately opened her eyes and sat up. She once told me that she was a very light-sleeper. She looked around before she looked at me.

"What's wrong?" she asked, nearing me. I looked down, feelng embarrassed for waking her up.

"I just.." I said, not being able to finish it. I didn't even know what was wrong. I just couldn't sleep because everything was coming back. She looked at me for a second before she stood up.

"I should bring Iyaz" she said and walked out before I could even respond. I started fiddling with my fingers, not wanting Iyaz to be mad at me for waking him up. I heard some voices before the door opened and Iyaz stepped in. I didn't look up, trying to avoid thinking of what kind of punishment he would give me. He walked towards me and my heart started beating faster. I closed my eyes when he sat on his knees.

"Beau.." he said, calming me immediately. I opened my eyes, thinking of how he won't punish me and how I shouldn't have been scared of him.

"I.."  I started but nothing came out. I wanted to let everything out, let him know what I was feeling, let him know all the foreign things going on but I couldn't.

"Can't you fall asleep?" he asked me. I nodded softly, still not looking up at him.

"Is it okay if I borrow your shirt?" I whispered, knowing that his scent was the only thing that could ease it like it used to do. I heard him let out a soft laugh.

"Why can't you borrow Tuana's?" he asked me while still laughing. I looked up at him with anger. If I needed hers I would've asked her. I turned around and lied down, not facing him anymore.

"Beau I was just joking.. Ah come on, don't be like that" he said but I refused to answer. I already had a hard time asking him and he was just not serious about how much I needed it. He walked out of the room without saying anything and I closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep. A few minutes later the door opened but I didn't turn around, knowing that it was him. I felt something by my nose.

"Here, I wore it today, so it is still fresh" he mocked again while letting out a chuckle. I didn't move nor did I say anything. When I was sure he was gone, I wrapped my arms around the shirt and buried my face in it, drifting off.

"Beau, wake up!" I heard someone yell. I sat up immediately and looked around. Iyaz and his family were all around me. I looked at their stressed faces and then turned to Iyaz who was sitting on the bed, fists clenched.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. He stood up and walked to the window, punching the wall.

"Iyaz!" his sister yelled. I moved away and sat against the wall, feeling the sweat form on my face. My hands started shaking, knowing what was about to come. Iyaz looked at me for a second before he started walking towards me. I tried to move more into the wall but it wasn't working. He came and sat down on the edge of the bed. He looked down and sighed.

"The press. They found out about me. No one knew there was someone else there with you and now they know and I don't know how. They are in front of the door, standing there with camer-" before we could finish, we heard a loud bang on the door.

"FBI, open the door now!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHUT?! WHY?