Chapter 28

Chapter 28

"Iyaz" I said softly, trying to wake him up. He had been sleeping for a long time and I thought he would be thirsty. I also left a little piece of bread from mine, knowing that he needed it more. He moved a bit but didn't wake up.

"Iyaz, wake up" I said and he opened his eyes slowly, looking at his surroundings. He tilted his head up, but fell back. He was lying on his stomach, since he couldn't lie on his back. He sissed a bit, letting out a breath. I grabbed the bottle of water and held it to his mouth. He drank almost all of it.

"Feeling better?" I asked him and he shook his head. I wouldn't too. I grabbed a piece of bread, feeding him. He didn't say anything and I felt sad, knowing that he was hurt.

"Ya Allah, help me please" he said, which I didn't understand. Before I could say anything, the sound of the door crashed into my ears. I started shaking, knowing that sound so well, since I knew what was about to come. He walked in, holding food. He didn't give us a lot of food, so I was shocked to see that in his hands. Iyaz turned slowly, looking at him.

"Why?" he whispered. The man just looked at him, holding a strong gaze.

"They left me. They took everything from me. It was time for revenge" he said, opening up for the first time. I had never heard of what he meant and I didn't understand it. He sat down in front of the door, taking out a knife. I moved back a bit, not wanting to know what he would do. My head started beating faster, but he never neared me. He just sat there, legs crossed. He took out an apple out of the bag he was holding and started slicing it. He was mumbling something under his breath. It was a sound that I had heard before. I tried to think of what it was but I couldn't find it.

"What have we done to you?" Iyaz whispered, trying to stand up but it was no use. I grabbed his arm so he wouldn't fall straight on his face. He looked at me for a long second before turning to that man again. Iyaz moved a bit so he was lying in front of me and not next to me.

"Just being at the wrong place at the wrong time" He replied, not taking his eyes off of the apple. Iyaz coughed, spitting out saliva.

"How did you get her?" Iyaz asked, and I put my hand on his arm, wanting him to back off. He couldn't ask that. He would get punished. I felt my hand shake on his arm and I tried to fight the memory off.

"What do you want from me?! My family is not rich!" I yelled at him when he was tying me to the bed. I tried kicking him but it was no use. He was much stronger. Darn, should've taken these boxing classes that my dad forced me to. I was fighting the tears back, not wanting to be shown weak.

"I don't want money. I got what I wanted" he said, finally looking me in the eyes. I wanted to stab his eyes for holding that creepy gaze but I couldn't.

"Why me?!" I yelled. He let go of my hand and I pulled my hands back to get freed but it wasn't working. He stood up, looking at me with his arms on his hips.

"I had been following you for a month. You are weak and attractive. Just what I was searching for, but don't worry, soon you will forget it all and get used to it" he said, walking out of the door.

I put my hands on my ears, not wanting to hear it. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see his reaction.

"Iyaz, stop" I whispered, only for him to hear. I felt his eyes on me and opened them, being met with Iyaz's eyes.

"Sshh.. its going to be alright. Don't be scared" he whispered back, looking at me with a long stare. The man stood up, walking over to me with only a knife in his hand.

"Its time" he said, looking at me with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Am sure we can get this to 20 comments, so you can get another update:) OH BUT DONT YOU DARE TO SPAM