Chapter 5

I awoke from the most amazing sleep I'd ever had. His scent just calmed me down and made me relax. I sat up and looked over at the guy. He was still sleeping and wasn't wearing his shirt. I looked at my body and saw his shirt there. Then I grabbed my little ripped blanket and put it over him. It took a lot of energy to do that. Everywhere was hurting and even though I was used to it, yesterday was different. I settled back to my place and just sat there, watching him. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. It was like I was forced to watch him. Maybe it was because I'd never seen someone else before. Maybe because he is nice to me.

After a long time, I heard him wake up. He tried to sit up but fell back.

"Stupid mattress" he whispered to himself. Then his eyes widened and he looked around.

"Its not a dream.. Damn" he said and his hand went through his hair. Then he looked at me and his face fell. He looked at the door for a second before coming over to my side of the room.

"Look" he said. I was already looking at him so I didn't know what he meant.

"We need to make a plan" he whispered. Then he looked at the door again before turning to me.

"We need to make a plan to get out of here. I am sure there is a way we can. Do you know the house well?" he asked and I shook my head. I've only seen two rooms and the bathroom and I was sure there were more of them.

"I don't understand.." I said. I didn't understand why we should try to get out of here. He looked at me with a weird expression and it didn't make me feel good.

"I don't understand why we should get out of here" I whispered. His mouth went wide open and he stared at me blankly.

"Are you serious?! He really got her" he said whispering the last part, which he did a lot.

"Look" he said for the second time.

"When he takes one of us upstairs, or even both, we are going to look around. Maybe if he takes us both upstairs, I can distract him so that you can walk around and see where a window or a door is, okay?" he said. I immediately shook my head.

"He will hurt us. He told me not to try to do anything or he will hurt me. We belong to here. Don't even try" I said. He shook his head and put his hand through his hair for a second.

"How could you believe that?!" I immediately crawled away from him. My fingers started to sweat, something I've always hated. The moment I crawled back he came forward.

"I am sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you. Its just... You know what, I will do it on my own. Just promise me one thing. Promise me that when I say run, you will run. You will run far, far away, as fast as you can, okay?" he said. My mind went to the times he told me to listen to him so I immediately nodded, scared of what could happen. He then went back to his place. A few seconds later I heard a sound. I looked up at him and he smiled.

"Sorry, that was my stomach. Does he give you food?" he asked, as if to ask if he was getting any food. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Sometimes" I answered. He nodded and looked at the floor. I took this as a chance to inspect him. Even though I was scared of him, he made me feel like I shouldn't be.

"What is his name?" he asked me.

"I'm Miracle. My name is Miracle" I said. It was like the memories echoed it all. It wasn't like I just told him that.

"No, not yours. His" he said. I bit my lip to hold myself from saying the same again. I shook my head to say that I didn't know.

"My name is Iyaz" he said. I closed my eyes for a second to take it in.

"You're Iyaz. Your name is Iyaz" I said, rocking back and forth. I heard him sigh but ignored it.

______________________

I really don't know what to think of this. Tell me what you think. I am open for anything.