Chapter 9

Salaam guys, so sorry for the late update. I know that you all are mad at me, but I had a HUGE writersblock. I had the same with my other story but it wasn't as bad as this story and I never had it before! I opened the file everyday to write a chapter but I just couldn't get myself to write! This story is really hard for me to write because it has to be really realistic and it has to contain a lot of 'explaining emotions stuff' which I'm not that good at. A lot of, like hidden things I need to put sometimes tire me out too. I hope that you understand me and will still stay by me with this story.

~~~~~~

Iyaz crawled immediately towards me and hovered over me, blocking my vision. I closed my eyes, trying to calm myself. I knew what was going to come but I needed to calm myself if I wanted to survive. Without seeing anyone I heard the door close.

"Its okay, he is gone" I heard Iyaz whisper. A feeling of relief went through my body. Even though I was used to everything, it still did scare. He turned around and sat in front me on his knees.

"We need to talk" was what he said after looking at me for a while. I started fiddling with my fingers, feeling uneasy. I looked at my hands, hating it that I was sweating always so much.

"About what?" I said with a low voice. I never understood this guy.

"How old are you?" he asked me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Fourteen" I said. He looked at me with this weird expression, with eyebrows raised. It was as if said something wrong.

"I'm sorry" I said immediately. I didn't want to make him mad. I couldn't. Not him.

"Hey, there is nothing to be sorry about. Its just that you don't look like you are fourteen. You are at least eighteen" he said while inspecting me.

"I'm fourteen" I said, trying to assure him of it. I was fourteen, that's what I've been taught.

"You are not. Try to remember, please" he said and for the first time, I thought of what he said. I closed my eyes, allowing the memories to come up to surface for the first time in my life. I've kept it down for so long. I pushed it down for so long, that I was convinced that they had drowned to the deepest of the ocean. Now was I trying to find it. It was big. The ocean was so big that I couldn't find it immediately. I had to go to every little corner of it to find what I was searching for. It was not easy. It was not easy to kill them so now it won't be easy to take them again too.

"Iyaz.." I whispered while getting hold of his arms for support. I needed to hear his voice. I needed him to search with me. I couldn't do it on my own. I couldn't.

"Breathe.." He said. His voice sounded like a whisper. Like, when you are under water and someone talks to you. Its not clear, but you can still make out what they say. You understand every bit of it. I obliged what he said and tried to breathe. Little scenes came up to my mind, flashing in my eyes.

"Here, open it" I heard a woman say. I could only see her hands. She had a box in her hands. It was pink. It was beautiful. I wanted to see it further. I wanted to see the woman. I hadn't seen her face but I knew that she was beautiful.

My grip tightened on Iyaz's arms and I felt him holding me so that I wouldn't fall. I put my head on his shoulder, still with my eyes closed. My head did hurt, my body felt numb but I was too curious to stop.

"Watch out, baby!" I heard a voice of a man. It was not as scary as his. It was actually quite comforting. I saw a bike with a girl on it. The bike was white. I only know that colour because he always has white sheets. Always. I saw the girl on the bike fall and I felt like falling. My head dropped off of Iyaz's shoulders and with much force I opened my eyes. I looked up at him. He had a shocked expression. His eyes were completely black, as if he was angry. His hand went up to my face and he squeezed my cheek. I realised that he was taking my tears away, as if he could stop them.

"I saw something" I said. The things I saw were familiar. I knew that I had seen them before. He looked at me with his eyebrows raised.

"I saw something" I repeated, while looking away.