013

"Now, who's gonna take him?" Shinichirō questioned his friends, as they looked back at each other. Takeomi was the first one to speak up, "I can take him... I've even got some younger siblings so he won't feel uncomfortable..." He explained, looking at you and shooting you a kind smile.

"Well, that's fine, I'm sure [Male Name] wouldn't mind going with you, right?" Shinichirō turned to question you, which resulted in you responding with a nod. Your action made the adults smile in fondness as Shinichirō walked away again, this time to call his Grandpa.

While he talked with him, Wakasa, Takeomi and Keizo all huddled around you and tried to make small talk, "So, [Male Name]-kun.... do you have fun with Shinichirō-kun?" Takeomi asked, leaning to the side as he sat beside you.

"Yeah!! He reminds me of my older brother!!" You exclaimed, rubbing your arms as you started to feel cold. Keizo took notice of this and took of his jacket, passing it over to you.

You blushed at his kind actions and turned to thank him, but he just pat your head with a soft smile, "Huh?! You got an older brother?!" Wakasa asked, surprised as everyone else chimed in.

You gave them a tired smile as you nodded, "Mhmm, he lives with my father though, so we don't meet much... But when we did meet, he would always take care of me like Shinichirō-niisan!!" You finished, making the others a bit confused at your statement.

"Lives with your father? Does that mean, your parents are divorced?!" Keizo asked as you turned to him, "Yes, is it surprising?"

The three shook their head, "Well, not really... That would make sense that your father doesn't do anything to stop your mother..." Wakasa muttered under his breath, but the mention of your mother left a bitter taste in your mouth.

The three noticed it as well and tried to change the topic, "O-Oh, I know!! Why don't you tell is more about yourself?! Like, what's your favourite food?! Or what's your favourite animal?! Any hobbies?!" Keizo blabbered, trying to divert your attention.

You gave them a soft smile, "That's a lot of questions, Arashi-san..." He frowned a bit at your formal tone, but brushed it off, "Well then, tell us about what your hobbies are?" Wakasa chimed in, a bored look on his face.

"I.... I don't have any, actually... " You muttered shyly, looking on the ground as a blush coated your cheeks, "That's fine..." Wakasa answered, a soft smile starting to form on his face, "Not everyone has hobbies, let's ask something else..... What do you like to eat?" He questioned, patting your head. Only a few minutes later, he started playing with your hair.

"[Favourite Food]!!" You answered quickly, making them all chuckle at how adorable you were. They were starting to realise why Shinichirō fawned over you so much. You were a very cute child.

"Is that so? Well then, how about we get some [Favourite Food] later?! I'm starving, anyways!!" Takeomi exclaimed, a bright smile on his lips as he pinched your cheek. Suddenly, they caught sight of a small shine in your eyes, sparkling ever so faintly at the mention of [Favourite Food].

"Really?!" A small grin began forming on your lips. The sight was too cute for their poor hearts. Wakasa aggressively ruffled your hair, messing it up, "Ah, Imaushi-san!! My hair!!" He poked his tongue out at you as Takeomi and Keizo howled, laughing as you poorly attempted to fix your hair.

"Hey guys!!" Shinichirō jogged over to you four with a cheery smile, "I just got off the phone with Grandpa, and he says it's okay!!" In contrast to what he was expecting, everyone let out groans, especially Takeomi, "Oh come on!! I wanted to spend more time with this cutie!!" He stated, a sad frown on his lips.

The other two were quiet, but from their previous reaction, it seemed like they were also hoping for the same. Shinichirō thought for a bit, before letting out a sigh, "If you really want to, then I have an idea..."

You all took turns to take a bath at Shinichirō's house. In the end, all three of his friends ended up staying over for a sleepover to spend more time with you. You had already taken one, and right now Keizo was in the bathroom. Shinichirō had a towel draped around his neck as he fervently tried to dry your [Length] locks.

"Shinichirō-niisan, it's fine... I can do this myself..." You tried reasoning, but he just offered you a closed eyed grin, "I do this for Manjirō and Emma all the time, so as your older brother, this is one of my duties!!" He exclaimed, getting all worked up.

You smiled shyly at his words as Wakasa kept playing with your hands, sometimes comparing the size of his hands to your own, "Maybe I should adopt you, Shinichirō and Takeomi already have little siblings, they need to share... " He mumbled under his breath, chin resting on a pillow as he was lying flat on his stomach.

You still latched your hand onto Shinichirō's sleeves, not letting go even when everyone started to go down to eat the takeout they bought on the way here. They had to be extra quiet as to not wake up Shinichirō's sleeping family, tiptoeing to the kitchen and heating up the small packets of [Favourite Food].

You all carried each pack to Shinichirō's room before starting to scarf down on the delicious food. To say that they enjoyed it was an understatement as you saw Keizo trying to steal some more from Wakasa, but getting his hand swatted each time.

Soon it was time for everyone to sleep, so they all laid out their futons on the ground of their leader's room. You were placed closest to Shinichirō since you felt the most comfortable with him, and the others laid down according to their own wish. Which resulted in you sleeping in the farthest corner, with Shinichirō right next to you, then Takeomi, then Wakasa and finally Keizo.

Even after slipping in the futons, all of you continued to chat till late night, "Hey, [Male Name], what's the most daring thing you've done?!" Keizo asked as you were all sitting in a circle, "Talked back to my mother when she's in a bad mood...." You stated without thinking for a second, knowing well that you could never to anything more daring than that.

"What about you, Arashi-san?" He gave you a giant grin, "I ruined some celebrity's car cause they were being rude!!" He let out a loud laugh only to be shushed by Wakasa, "Oi, zip it!! There's people sleeping..."

Shinichirō shot his lazy friend a grateful smile as he turned to you, "Alright, I think that's enough talking for one night!! You still have school tomorrow!!" He declared, earning a groan from everyone in the room, "He doesn't have to go, leader!!" Keizo whined, not wanting to let 'his little brother' go.

"Nuh-uh!! Yes, he does!!" Their leader spoke with a firm voice, earning a smile from you, "You're right, I should sleep..." You stated as you crawled to your futon, and laid down, making everyone groan but comply upon seeing your actions.

"Good night Shinichirō-niisan, Akashi-san, Imaushi-san, Arashi-san!!" You bid them all good night as you snuggled into the warm fabric of the futon, with other's following suit.

"Good night, [Male Name]!!"

"G'night, [Male Name]-kun!!"

"Night, kiddo!!"

"Good night, [Male Name]-kun!!"

They all yelled in synchrony, making you chuckle when they glared at each other, "Sweet dreams to everyone!!" You murmured as you slowly started falling asleep, missing the fond gazes of the four older boys, "Sweet dreams to you too, kid..."

Shinichirō woke up to a scratchy feeling in his throat. He got up and went down to grab himself a glass of water, and went back after drinking his water. What he didn't expect was you, all curled up as Takeomi hugged you from behind. Wakasa also hugged your body, having somehow crawled all the way from his own futon, to near Shinichirō's.

The young leader let out a small chuckle as he slid inside his futon, wrapping his arms around your small body and placing a soft kiss on your forehead, "I promise I'll save you, kiddo...."