035

In the year 1998, Shinichirō had retired from his position in the Black Dragons, passing it down to his successor and starting the second generation of the Black Dragons. Everyone apart of the famous gang, greatly valued the morals of Shinichirō, and thus often stayed out of wrongdoings.

As for Shinichirō, he opened up his own bike shop near his house. Although he had quit his gang life, many wannabe delinquents often visited the shop to take down the infamous ex-leader of the Black Dragons. If you or any of his friends were with him, you'd always beat them senseless. But if you weren't present, then Shinichirō himself, would hit them with his tools.

Most of the times, you would stay at Shinichirō's shop to help him out with the bikes. At first he tried to pay you, noting how many people often brought their bikes especially to his shop, just to see you. It was only fair that he'd pay you for acting as his unofficial mascot.

Your pretty features and polite attitude made guys, mostly around your age, frequently visit the shop. Even though they considered you a boy, they still treated you like a girl. They often came after your dojo just so you'd be the one to fix their bikes. Although, this didn't go unnoticed by Manjirō and Baji for long and they decided to join together and beat up the dudes who would try to hit on you.

It was just another day of work at the bike shop. Shinichirō was way back inside, tinkering with a bike he had managed to get his hands on after so many people requested for you.

He heaved a sigh as he turned to look at you still working, even though it was your sixth bike in a row. You showed visible tiredness but since there still were customers that needed their bike immediately, you continued working away.

It was true that it was all thanks to you that he was making about 2-3 times the money that an average bike shop made. But he felt guilty that he made you work so hard, and you wouldn't even accept money. He thought long and hard at what he could do repay you in the slightest, but nothing came to his mind.

It wasn't until he casted his eye to the side and saw some discarded flyers of new bikes that recently came out. One of them caught his attention; Yamaha YZF R1.

It was a beautiful bike and he had seen one that was trashed at a nearby abandoned parking lot. He got up from his little chair and walked to the front, greeting you with a smile, "I'm gonna get us some refreshments, you want anything in particular?"

You smiled before turning to him, "Just some [Favourite Drink]..." He nodded and pulled out a packet of cigarettes. Taking one out, he put the stick in his mouth and lit it up with the lighter in his pocket. Taking a deep breath, he strode past the street and to the convenience store.

Turning his eyes to the side, he stared at the old parking lot, squinting to see the trashed up cars and bikes. He contemplated on checking the bike out first or buying refreshments, then decided that he should at least check it out.

He approached the parking lot carefully, not wanting to encounter some stupid delinquents without his precious wrench. Noting that it was all safe, he walked to the spot where he last remembered the bike to be and let out a huge breath when he saw the bike still standing. It honestly surprised him that someone would discard a bike that was just recently released, but who cares?

Screw those richies, more bikes for us!!!

He looked around and saw a huge dirty cloth lying around as he picked it up and covered the bike with it. He hid the bike in case someone might get the bike instead.

Grinning at his work, he made his way to get refreshments. He opted to get the bike to his shop at night so that he could work on it without letting you know. It's supposed to be your surprise, he wouldn't want to let you know. But then again, he would still need some sort of distraction while he would be working on the bike.