105

TODAY WE HAVE BEEN HONORED BY THE AMAZING @Luxciant WITH THEIR AMAZING FANART!! I ADORE HOW [NAME] LOOKS ANDROGENOUS, LIKE SHE SHOULD!

-----

After dragging Ken's ass back to the Sano residence, you all decided to call it a day and finally go to sleep.

And so, here you were... stuck in between Emma and Manjirō while Ken's long ass arm was stretched over to you, his hand entangled in your [Hair Color] locks, massaging your scalp everytime he woke up in the middle of the night.

Emma was hugging your right arm to her chest, nuzzling her face in your right shoulder while Manjirō was hugging onto you tightly, his legs wrapped around your torso and arms around your chest. He had his face buried in the crook of your neck, cuddling you to near death.

But even with their excessive cuddling... you didn't mind it. Perhaps you were just touch-starved or maybe it was because you were so used to sleeping alone ever since you were 3.

But for the first time, despite being near winter... you felt warm, so very warm. You smiled to yourself and closed your eyes, letting yourself drift to sleep while forever burning the feeling of this alluring warmth into the depths of your brain.

-----

You were awoken in the middle of the night by the excessive chattering of what seemed like a guy's voice. Not paying much mind to it, you turned your body and tried to sleep again.

"You wake her up!" A feminine voice whispered and you could hear someone replying, "Hell no! You do it!" This time, it was a rather gruff voice.

The female huffed and shook you slightly and you groaned, "Jesus!! Damn hag... I get you hate me, but leave me the fuck alone..." You muttered and tried to doze off again. The guy stifled his laughter and the female made an contemptuous sound, making you snap your eyes open when you heard the guy's laughter rising in volume.

"For fuck's sake!! Tell your side bitch to zip it or I'll do it for him!!" This time you actually had gotten up and glared at them both, who were now revealed to be Emma and Ken. You narrowed your eyes as to what the fuck was going until you recalled that you were at a sleepover at the Sanos.

A bright blush encased your cheeks and you immediately lied back down, pulling your blanket over your head to hide your face, "A-Ah!! So, so sorry, Emma-chan!!" You squeaked from under the blanket, realising that you had ended up calling Emma an old hag.

"It's fine..." she trailed off and Ken was struggling to tone down his laughter, "Bwahaha... she actually called you a hag..." He then continued to tease her, "Old Hag Emma!" His words made Emma get up and slam the pillow against his face, making him fall down on the fūton as he still continued to laugh.

"[Name]-chan! Get up!" She called out and you peaked from under your blanket, "Huh? What's wrong? Is it time for school already?" She shook her head and turned over to Ken, "That dumbass Mikey woke up in the middle of the night, hungry as hell and wanted something to eat. So he woke both of us up and demanded we make him Oreo cheesecake..."

He explained and you narrowed your eyes at him, "And... why are you asking me up?" He huffed proudly, "Cause none of us know how to make Oreo cheesecake except for you!" You raised an eyebrow at his words. Why was he so proud of it?

Ema then decided to butt in, "Uh, could please you make it, [Name]-chan?" You growled and shook your head, "Oh, for the love of God! If he's that hungry, just tell him to eat some ramen!" But Emma shook her head, "He already left to get the ingredients! [Name]-chan, please! I'm craving some too!!"