Q&A

Hii!! Like I said, this is a special Q&A chapter for Astrophile! Many of your questions will be answered here and let's get started!!

1. What inspired you to write this story?/Is there anything that inspired you to write this story?

Ans. Well, actually... What inspired me was the fact that everytime I read a TokyoRev fanfic, I found it hard to imagine if a female would be that easily allowed in Toman. Don't get me wrong, I strongly believe that women are more badass than men. But the fact that Mikey was 'gentlemanly' enough to not hit a girl (idk if that's just him being a gentleman or if it's just sexist) made me realize that he'd probably not accept a girl in Toman after what happened to Pah's buddy's girlfriend. So yeah, I also wanted to write something not just a bit believable in view of the manga itself, but also... Mikasa from S4 just inspired me... In fact, my imagination of [Name] is literally just Mikasa S4...

2. Is there anyone who could defeat [Name] in a 1v1 fight?

Ans. Physically? Yes, many! Infact Izana, Mikey, Draken, Hanma, Kakuchō, Haruki, and Mucho are all physically a lot stronger than [Name] and she would most definitely lose if they had like... A weightlifting competition or something.

But when it comes to a fight in which strategies and speed is involved, she is mostly unbeatable. [Name] isn't overly strong or OP, but she is incredibly smart, and fast which allows her to use her weaknesses to her own advantage.

3. Who is that special someone that paired with [Name], automatically makes a power couple?

Ans. A lot, actually... Um, Izana is one of them. Mikey, for sure! Ken is also not too far! Hanma and Kakucho aren't too weak either! But if there is someone who, if paired with [Name] would be an absolute killer couple, it would be [Name] and Mikey. With his inhumane skills and his dark impulses, that are practically just Mikey, but unhinged... Pairing it with [Name]'s terrifyingly astute observations and planning would make them an absolute menace of a duo, should they decide to go rogue.

4. Where did you get the name Astrophile?

Ans. Haha... funny story... Actually, I used that name because I, myself... am obsessed with astronomy and all that stuff. I didn't know what to name this story, until I realized that I never gave [Name] a proper hobby or something that she liked to do in her free time except for probably planning on how to save her friends... And so, I just searched it up and used Astrophile!

5. Is everyone getting a separate ending?

Ans. Yes. They all will get a separate ending, and realising this now is making me worry cause there's a lot of people in [Name]'s harem.

6. Is there anything we can call you, other than 'author'?

Ans. You can call me Coco! Not my real name, but it's from my username. You can also call me Ray, which is a small part of my actual name. Also, Roni is my nickname (nobody except for my irl best friend calls me that ಥ‿ಥ)

7. Are the people in the harem truly aware of [Name]'s potential?

Ans. Truthfully speaking, no. No one actually considers the fact that [Name] is stronger than them/can win against them because in their eyes, she is their sweet, sweet crush who's kindness knows no bounds. But of course, they aren't truly aware of the sacrifices [Name] has been making for them ever since she was a child. They don't know the pain that she has really gone through, which has molded her into a person who wishes to save everyone who taught her how to love. Which is also why even if they've seen her fight, they often forget about how feral she can truly be because she's nice and kind to them.