065

You made your way over to the hospital, hair fluttering with the wind on your bike as a grim look took over your face. Yesterday's fights replayed in your head like a broken tape, reminding you of how things went down hill after Mikey got angry at you. Ken and him were about to get physical, when you ultimately stopped them and dragged Ken away, leaving a fuming Manjirō behind.

The tall boy kept on cursing Manjirō the entire time you walked him to his house, worrying you as you heard the entire ordeal from him. Apparently, Moebius had caught wind of the declaration of war against them and ambushed Toman during the meeting.

And the one who was leading their ambush squad was non other than Osanai. He was the one responsible for beating Haruki's friend and raping his girlfriend, and so Haruki being unable to control himself, ultimately stabbed the older male in anger.

Thankfully, Osanai survived, but Haruki still got a one year sentence in juvenile centre. This was where the clash began between Toman's two leaders.

Manjirō wanted to bail Haruki out, thinking that they were abandoning him if they were to let him stay there.

Meanwhile, Ken wanted to respect Haruki's decision of turning himself in, and to let him stay there for his sentence.

Honestly, you were torn between the two choices. As much as you valued Haruki and held him close to your heart, Ken was also not wrong. You didn't want to go against Haruki's decisions of turning himself in, especially since he wasn't one to give up his freedom so easily. So he must have realised that what he did to Osanai was no way of dealing with the problem.

Still thinking about the fight, you parked your bike as you began walking inside the hospital, nodding to the receptionist as a greeting.

It was honestly starting to hurt your head with all this thinking, so you shook your head and focused on making way to Takemichi's room, in order to check up on him and take him home. He was getting discharged today and so, you decided to pick him up.

Quietly, you knocked on the door as you heard someone walking up, a nurse opening the door and looking at you in question, "May I come in?" With a nod, the nurse let you in as you turned to the doctor with a smile, "Is he okay to go?" You questioned, as the doctor smiled reassuring at you.

"Yes, he's all good to go!! Just make sure you fill out the papers, and one more thing..." The doctor reminded as he turned to Takemichi, "You better stay off of your feet for the next three days, young man!! It's gonna get real serious if you don't listen to me properly!!" The doctor warned one last time as you smiled gratefully at him, with him walking out with a bow.

"How are you feeling now, Takemichi-kun?" You questioned, turning to the boy as you helped him up and walked him over to the bathroom to let him change clothes, "A lot better, actually... getting punched like that wasn't my first time..." His response made the edges of your eyes crinkle with a smile, a chuckle erupting from your throat as you nodded and pat his head, "I'm glad you're doing well... though I'm not so sure about you being used to getting punched..."

He smiled sheepishly at your worried state and grabbed his clothes from the bag you carried with yourself, "Thanks for picking me up, [Male Name]-san!!" You smiled softly at once more while standing at the bathroom doorway, "You can call me [Name] when we're alone!!"

He nodded and pulled the clothes closer to his chest as you shut the door for him, heaving a sigh as you stared at the wooden door in contemplation. Emma had come over to visit Takemichi once, and she had informed him of Mikey and Ken's fight. But you didn't want him to know about the severity of the situation just yet.

Ken and Manjirō were already starting to get members of the gang to make two factions, The Mikey Faction and the Draken Faction.

If you were being completely honest, you wanted nothing more to smack both of them upside down on their heads for how annoying they were being right now. Did they really have to go this far?