092

Perfect fanart for the chapter!! Honestly, she looks hot, don't make me simp.... THIS IS THE ART OF @BRI !!

-----

Warning: Mention of Rape and Abuse.

-----

[Mother Name] sat in the cold room, her feet slightly grazing the freezing marble floor. The white walls were starting to drive her insane and it hadn't even been more than 5 days in this hellhole.

No one had come to visit her.

Not the son that she used to adore, not her ex-husband that, despite their divorce, she still held close to her heart.

Not even the daughter, who she tried to save.

She tried to save you from this world by turning you into a boy, but what did that result into? You turned her in, you accused her of abuse. 

Everything she ever did was so that you wouldn't end up the way she did. She has lived a lot more than you, she knows how this world works. 

She knew that the only ones who had any worth in this world were men. She tried to save you... But it looks like you want to learn it the hard way.

-----

[Mother Name] was the name of the fourth born daughter of [Grandfather Name] and [Grandmother Name].

A quiet, obedient girl. That's what she was. 

Despite the blatant hatred her sisters showed for each other and herself, she still held them close to her heart.

The eldest, Sumi, was her role model, even if she would spit out cold words about how she hated her.

The second eldest, Kiyo, always was her favourite. She had a cool aura to her, and [Mother Name] tried to be like her. Even she had burned her hand once.

The third eldest, Miko, was much closer to her than the other two. Even if she didn't like her, she still didn't hurt her. Sometimes, she would be kind enough to treat her injuries inflicted by their father.

After all, their father was a sick monster. 

He would spent the entire day out drinking, and when he would come home, he'd beat up their mother as the girls would huddle and watch. Sometimes, he came home drugged... That was when [Grandmother Name]'s screams would echo through the house the entire night.

She could never understand why he did it. Why did he choose to hurt her poor mother? But one day, when she heard her mother's cries, in the midst of it all, she heard it.

"You fucking bitch!! All you can give birth to is those useless sluts!! Why?! All I ever asked for was a son!!" 

She didn't get it. What did their gender have anything to do with this? 

At age 4, she found out about her father's hatred for women.

He had been a part of a Yakuza, a cruel and vicious group. Their leader had no children and wished to pass it down to someone who he not only trusted, but also had a son, an heir who could take over said person without any problem.

But it seems like no matter how much her father tried, it just wasn't for him.

Slowly, she grew up. Her life wasn't the best, but if there was one thing that stopped her from killing herself, it was her best friends, [Father Name] and Satoru.