082

OMG LOOK LOOK!! OMG EVERYONE LOOKS SO FUCKING AMAZING IN THIS!! THIS IS THE AMAZING TALENT OF @BRI so TYSMMMMM!!

-----

You walked carefully as to not let the unconscious boy on your shoulders, slip off. Takemichi was also with you, handling him previously, but after seeing his difficulty in walking while supporting Chifuyu, you told him it was fine to let you carry the unconscious guy.

And so, here you were... Placing Chifuyu against a tree and pulling out some bandages from your pockets. You sent Takemichi to fetch some water from a nearby convenience store. 

When he came back, you took the water bottle and poured it onto a piece of cloth you had on you. You wet the cloth and started cleaning Chifuyu's wounds with it, making sure not to apply too much pressure on them as to not hurt the guy.

After a few minutes, you cleaned up the boy and took the excess bandages and began to wrap his injuries. 

"Is he okay?" Takemichi asked with worry evident in his tone, "Yeah... He's better... We still need to take him to a doctor though..." 

A nod was all you got from him as you continued to patch up an unconscious Chifuyu.

After you were done, you both decided to finally take him to a nearby clinic. While the nurse was treating the poor boy, you and Takemichi stood in the waiting room.

"What did Kazutora want from you?" You asked while he frowned slightly as he watched you, memories of the most recent future flashing through his head, "Um... I think he just needed me as a witness..." He admitted as you nodded your head and turned your head away.

"Mikey-kun... asked me to bring back Baji-san... and in return, he'll kick Kisaki out of the gang..." Without even thinking, Takemichi confessed everything to you, making you bite down a smile at how innocent the boy was.

"I see," you nodded. 

"But that doesn't mean that you should go around entering a rivalling gang's hideout with no one with you..." You really didn't want to scold the boy, but what he did was quite dangerous, "You could have gotten beaten like Chifuyu-kun..." You trailed off as Takemichi bowed his head.

"I know, I'm sorry..." You smiled softly before letting out a chuckle, "No need to put on such a sad face... I'll talk to Manjirō about all of this... I mean, I still need to apologise to everyone..." You whispered the last sentence to yourself.

"Eh?! Y-You don't have to!! It's my fau-" He was cut off by a harsh glare from you, running a chill down his spine, "Takemichi-kun." You sternly called out to him, making him realise just how much authority you had.

"I am the Coordinate of Toman... things like these are my job, as well as protecting my friends... You're already dragged into our mess and I'd be damned if I let you shoulder it all!!" Your little speech brought tears to his eyes as he fervently tried to thank you, making you wave him off with a kind grin.

"I will take care of Chifuyu-kun and I'll bring him to his home, just do me a favour and go get some rest..."

How hypocritical... A person who's barely gotten more than 4 hours of sleep in the entire week was telling someone else to rest.

But the faux blonde nodded obediently, making you smile as you ushered him out the clinic and towards his house. Only a few minutes later, the nurse came out to tell you that Chifuyu was all good to go, except for the fact that he had yet to regain consciousness.

But you told her that he'll be fine as you handed the fee and slid your arms under his legs, scooping the boy in a bridal style position. If anyone saw you right now, you were sure that you wouldn't be able to show your face to anyone. This was way too embarrassing.