109

Hii!! Double update!! Guess who has all the time on her hands after her exams are now ended... That's right, it's me!! Anyways, today's amazing fanart is brought to you by... @noell so tysm!!! God, y'all are so talented, just look at [Name]'s green eyes!! Some real Eren Yeager stuff right there!!

-----

You three peacefully ate your food in silence. Except for the slight side glares Yuzuha would give you, there wasn't much to add to that dinner.

So when you all finished up, the first thing you did was restart the conversation, "So, as I was saying... I'm well aware that Shiba Taiju is your older brother, and frankly, none of us in Toman are that scared of him or the Black Dragons..."

But this time, Hakkai was the one to reject, "No... I can't accept your help, [Name]-san... I get that you have knowledge on what to do, but this is no longer just beating Taiju and calling it a day... He is the leader of the Black Dragons, that are fiercely loyal to him... If you fight him, this practically means that Toman is declaring war on the Black Dragons... I don't think Mikey's gonna like us doing that..." He explained, a lost expression forming in his face. His sister looked at him in worry but he continued.

"I don't want you guys to take on one of the most notorious generations of the Black Dragons, simply for our own, personal problem... Yuzuha and I, we'll find a solution... I know we will..." He stated and finally looked up to meet your eyes, only to see you with your chin on the palm of your hand as you watched him declaring that.

"Well, if that's what you want... But a quick reminder... If you're simply doing this because it will trouble the gang, then don't... It won't trouble anyone...." You explained, keeping your chin propped on your hand.

"As far as us declaring war on the Black Dragons goes..." A smug smirk made way to your lips, surprising both siblings as you tilted your head to give them a proper view of your expressions.

"I'll have you know... that the minute your brother sent those guys to attack you, it was already a declaration of war on us, not the other way around..."

"The guys he sent were members of the Black Dragons, not your family members... So if anything, he dragged his gang into this... And if that's the case then Shiba Taiju, the leader of the 10th generation of the Black Dragons used his subordinates to attack the 2nd Division Vice-Captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang... Had it been your family members, then me beating them up would have been us declaring war... But since he made the first move by hitting you guys, in our turf no less, is practically calling us to fuck those guys over..."

Hakkai looked at you in surprise as you finished the explaination with a sweet smile, "But if you still want to do things on your own, then it's completely fine!! If possible, let us know if you guys need anything, be it police assistance or gang help!!"

Yuzuha was starting to like you a bit. Even if she wasn't comfortable with trusting one of the guys in her brother's gang, but after hearing your amazing analysis and deductions, it made her realise that maybe you weren't as annoying as she had thought. You actually knew what you were doing, and you were pretty fucking good at it.

"But putting that aside, do you guys have a place to stay the night? Cause it might be dangerous to go back..." You stated, speaking from your own experience. You knew damn well that when your mother used to beat you up, escaping her would only anger her further, which would cause her to beat you up even more. The best way to survive without adding any more injuries was to hide in your room until she calmed down.

Since the siblings seemed to have escaped, their brother would most likely be pissed as well. Hakkai looked horrified and so did Yuzuha, but the latter was better at masking her expressions.