Happy Birthday Izana

It's his birthday!! Izana's birthday!! OMG! Let's all celebrate by giving our dearest bby boy a huge hug!!! HBD to our favorite filipino bby!!

Btw, important note at the end of the chapter.

-----

"Izana! Izana, don't put it in!"

"Calm down, it's fine..."

"No, it's not fine! I swear to-"

"Ahhhh!!"

You shot your head up to glare at your husband, who had a bead of sweat rolling down the side of his cheek. He looked as if he had committed the most atrocious crime of the century as you continued to glower at him.

He ended up making Sayaka cry.

The poor little thing cried with all her might, squirming in your grasp while wringling around, flailing her tiny, chubby hands in order to hit anything in sight. Her [Colour] skin was flushed warmly with how loudly she was crying, "I told you not to put it in! I'll just give her the bottle myself!"

"B-But!! I wanna feed her too!" He cried out and you had to physically pry off his hands from the little baby just to hold her again.

"You can give her the bottle and feed her once I teach you..." You explained and with very sad eyes, your husband peered at you through his snow white lashes.

Carefully cleaning up the spilt milk around the table, you picked up your daughter and let her lean against your chest, then picked up the bottle of milk and brought it near her lips. She hesitated for a minute before immediately latching onto it and sucking on it for dear life.

"Ah, thank God..." You huffed and Izana turned to the camera that he had set for recording a while ago, "See that? That's how your mama used to scold me! I'm sure she's still doing it in the future!" He cried out and you looked visibly spooked, "Who on Earth are you talking to?!" Your husband gestured to the camera recording the entire ordeal and you looked at Izana.

"Why are you suddenly recording all this?!" He let a small pout form on his lips, "So that Sayaka can see in the future, how much you bullied me when she was a baby!!"

"You man-child..." Huffing out an insult for your very obnoxious husband, the man began to whine once more at how mean you were.

"I sure hope to God, Sayaka never bullies her dearest papa like this!!"

-----

"Hmm... Yeah... Alright, this is good-"

Izana set down the camera and set it for recording as a bright living room came into view. It was beautifully decorated, courtesy of you. At the far end, you were standing in the kitchen while washing the dishes and Izana was recording Sayaka.

"Alright, baby!! Come here!!" The albino gestured, making grabby hands to his daughter who was leaning on the wall for support, "Izana... 7-month old babies can't walk..."

"No!! I know my sweetie can!! Can't you, sweetheart?" The man continued to coo as Sayaka could only respond in babbles. She did end up crawling her way towards her father, and the white haired man just started cooing like a damn bird.

"Ahh! My baby is so cute!! The cutest in the world!! Mahal ko!! Mahal kita!!" He began to sing her praises, and you couldn't help but grin. It reminded you so much of when Shinichirō-niisan used to fanboy over how cute you were as a child.