117

"That was a lie."

Takemichi and Chifuyu stared at Kisaki in horror as he uttered those four words, "I simply made it seem like Baji was the one who killed her, when in reality... I was the one who had her tortured and killed..."

He began to walk closer to the two ravenettes, smirking and joyfully taking in their horrified expressions, "Now... I'll finish what I started, 12 years ago..."

As soon as he said that, the two men started to feel their vision becoming blurry as the effects of the drugs started kicking in.

Before long... The two of them fell down on the floor, completely unconscious...

-----

When Takemichi woke up, he found it hard to recognize the place he was in. He can vivdly recall talking to Kisaki, and then... That bastard!! He drugged them!!

He was so lost in his thoughts, that he failed to notice his injured friend beside him, "Takemicchi..." Chifuyu rasped out, blood splattered onto his shirt and coating his face. The black haired time leaper immediately shot his head in Chifuyu's direction, horror present on his face.

"Chifuyu!! What happened to you?! Are you okay?!" The said man didn't say anything, but rather... kept his mouth shut. Unbeknownst to him, Kisaki was leaning against the wall close by, and finally decided to walk over, "Man, you're a heavy sleeper..."

A sickening grin invaded his lips as Kisaki peered down at the worn out time traveler, "-Hanagaki." Takemichi's eyes widened in horror as Kisaki shifted his attention to Chifuyu, "You sure are a persistent guy, huh? Chifuyu..."

"Even after 12 years, you just don't wanna let go of [Last Name][Name] and Baji Keisuke's death, right?"

Chifuyu confined to glare at him wordlessly, as Takemichi shook uncontrollably at his side, "W-Wha-" but the latter was cut off when Kisaki punched Chifuyu, causing him to choke on his own breath.

"Since that Christmas, twelve years ago... You've been trying to investigate what really happened to her, right? Why did I have that bitch killed? I'll let you know..."

Wiping the blood on his knuckles, Kisaki leaned back a bit and watched as Takemichi worried over Chifuyu. But obviously, the latter was only concerned about one thing; who actually killed you?

"That day... She yet again tried to mess with my plans... So I had her removed from my path..." Pushing his glasses up to the bridge of his nose, he continued, "She was on her bike when I had someone hit her head with a bat, after that... I had to drag her to Musashi Shrine to finally put the plan into action."

"That damn bitch, she didn't go down without a fight-" Kisaki opened the top buttons of his button up shirt and pulled it down a bit to show the scars on his chest, "-she attacked me and Hanma... If only she had gone down like a good little bitch, I wouldn't have had to shoot her in the womb to immobilize her..."

"After that, I left it all to my little workers... They made sure to torture her whore ass before finally shooting her. Of course, I made sure to destroy her skull so no one would find out that she got hit in the head..."

He motioned one of his subordinates to come over and give him a glass of whiskey before taking a sip, "Ya know, Matsuno? Your 'Baji-san' brought it upon himself... When his dumbass was called over to the shrine, he was so dumbfounded that he just sat there, cradling her body... He didn't even think about calling an ambulance or getting out of there... And guess what? He even kissed her dead body! Can you believe how much of a creep your 'Baji-san was?"

He grinned at the unfathomable rage that sparked behind Chifuyu's baby blue eyes, "Such bad luck... that Sano Emma came over there to pray at the shrine and saw them... After that, well, you know the rest, don't you? Mikey came over and saw Baji's clothes soaked with [Name]'s blood, and in a fit of rage... He killed him..."