080

Ya'll wanna see some beauty? THIS RIGHT HERE IS BEAUTY!! I HONESTLY, CANNOT!! HOW AND WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO DAMN TALENTED!! This is by @MahitoSlander on Wattpad!! Thank you so much, dear!!!

You sat in a run down diner in the heart of Roppongi, waiting for some people to just arrive already. You wore a [Favourite Colour] oversized sweater, loosely tucked in a pair of black pants. In your hand was a brand new burner phone. It didn't cost you more than 2,000 ¥ and thankfully, you didn't have to worry about the seller tracking you.

Being the Coordinate of the Tokyo Manji Gang gave you many benefits, and one of them was your vast connections with the underground. Practically everyone knew you as the Coordinate, and if that wasn't enough, then your brother's reputation was a huge help.

Even though he didn't actively participate in gang activites like Ran and Rindoū, he still had made quite a name for himself since he was one of the only people the Haitani brothers respected and obeyed.

Drumming your fingers on the plastic table, you checked your wrist watch again in order to see the time. They should have been here by now-

Lo and Behold!! They finally arrived!!

The elder one wore a black coloured turtle neck, paired with high waisted khaki pants and a long black coat. His hair was in his signature twin braids. Meanwhile, the younger one sported a red turtle neck, tucked loosely in his dark denim jeans. His hair was left in it's natural messy state while his glasses rested on the bridge of his nose.

You grinned at the two before motioning with your head to show the small table you had already reserved for them, "Thanks for coming on such a short notice, Ran, Rindoū!!"

The former of the two grinned lazily as he took a seat right across from you, his brother sitting beside you, "Anything for you, princess~"

Rindoū grimaced at his brother but he stopped when he heard you chuckle, "Still on with that nickname, Ran?" The said guy could only give you a closed eyed smile.

He wouldn't admit it, but he always felt giddy when you said his name. And he was sure Rindoū felt the same way for you.

Too bad that [Brother Name] would kill them if he found out that the Haitanis were crushing on his precious baby sister.

All of a sudden, Rindoū cleared his throat, successfully getting your attention as you both turned to him, "I don't mean to be rude but... could you tell us why you called out to us so suddenly?" 

Ran pouted at how stiff his younger brother was, "Oh, come on!! Rindoū, we just arrived!!" The said boy scoffed but his features softened as he saw you sheepishly smile, "No, Rindoū is right... I'm sorry, but this was really urgent..."

Suddenly, your face turned serious as the atmosphere became grim, "I need you guys to do me a favour..."

Hearing your words, Ran couldn't help the lazy grin forming on his lips, "Just ask, princess..." You smiled softly before furrowing your eyebrows and looking down at the burner phone in your hands, "First of all... I need you to get something for me..." Rindoū perked up on this. What an easy task!!

Getting anything wasn't a hassle for the Haitani brothers!! 

You smiled sadly as you caught on their eased expressions, "I need you guys to retreave an old recording from the police's archives..." Their smiles were wiped off.

"What?!" Ran yelled in surprise, Rindoū being too shocked to speak. You lowered your head in shame, embarrassed that you had asked such a big favour from them, and you still needed another favour.

Rindoū, who you thought was too stunned to speak, gave you a smirk, "Just tell us the details of the recording and consider it done!!" Ran looked at his brother as if he had grown another head, "Rindoū, what are you-" 

Rindoū smirked at the shocked male, "And you call yourself a Haitani? What a pussy!!" The glasses boy chortled as irk mark made way to Ran's face, "Why you little-"

This time, you were the one to cut him off, "There's... one more thing..." The two brothers looked at you in question, making you shrink in your seat in embarrassment.

This is exactly why you hated asking people for help!! Just asking them and burdening them with your problems made you drown in guilt.

"I-I... You... You're friends with the daughter of the Chief of the police, right?" Ran looked at you in confusion, "What? No, we're not-" And yet again, he was cut off by Rindoū.

"Yeah... How'd you figure it out?" Rindoū grinned at you as Ran whipped his head at him, "Are you fucking kidding with me right now?! Wh-Ha-How?!" 

"It wasn't hard to figure it out... especially since you guys always got out of trouble so easily..." He smirked at you before starting, "Well, what did you need from her?" 

"I want her help... I can't expose them myself... and I don't wanna stain my hands..." Rindoū's smirk only grew, making Ran look at both of you in horror. 

"Hey, hey, hey!! Don't exclude me!! I want in too!!" He whined, making both of you chuckle, "Yes, yes... We'll include Ran-kun as well..."

Picking out his phone, Rindoū called a familiar number and put it on speaker, "Hello?" A feminine voice rang through the phone, making Rindoū grin.

"Hey, Ai!!" You heard shuffling on the other side as she laughed, "Hey, Rin-Rin!! It's been so long since we talked!!" You felt a small smile forming on your lips. She seemed quite similar to Yuki.

"It really has..." The boy trailed off as Ai caught on, "Okay, what do you want, four-eyes?" Hearing his nickname, Ran let out a chortle, making the girl perk up.

"Oh, oh!! Was that your precious Onii-chan?!" Rindoū growled at her before heaving a sigh and continuing, "Anyways... I got a favour to ask..."

"Eh!! Tell me, tell me!!

"Actually, it's more for a friend..." Hearing his words, the girl scowled impatiently, "Just spit it out, damn it!!"

"Do you need me to cover up a crime?" She suggested as you leaned over and placed your chin on the palm of your hand, "Nope, the exact opposite... You need to expose one..."

The line was silent for a few seconds before she let a squeal, "Oh my fucking God!! Your voice is so hot!! Kyaaa!!" She giggled as a blush erupted on your cheeks.

"Eh... Um, thank you?" Rindoū and Ran had a nerve pop up on their faces as the two of them growled, "Hey, don't go flirting with [Male Name]!!" Ran yelled up his words fell upon deaf ears.

"Oh, hush!! Anyways, darling~" Ai sang in a sultry voice, flushing the tips of your ears as she continued, "What'cha need from me, babe? I'll tell you what, you go on a date with me and I'll do your little job for free!!

The minute she spoke those qords, Rindoū started screeching, "What the fuck, Ai?! You're always making me treat you to some expensive Wagyu Beef shit, but you're giving [Male Name] a free discount?!"

The girl scoffed at the other side, "This ain't about you, Rindoū!! Let me talk to my future husband!!"

Having enough of someone flirting with you, Ran finally spoke up, "[Male Name]'s actually a girl!! So have fun marrying her!!"

There a small pause.

"Okay, let me talk to my 'future wife'!!"