029

You stayed in the hospital for about another day, Shinichirō having informed your mother that you were staying over at the Sano residence so that she wouldn't get suspicious.

The entire time, all three teenagers were very careful with you, however sometimes you would catch Shinichirō frowning to himself and when you'd ask him about it, he'd wave you off as if it were nothing.

During your time in the hospital, Manjirō, Emma and Keisuke came along with Shinichirō as Emma kept on crying while Manjirō and Keisuke tried to calm her down.

They all had brought you some something.

Keisuke brought some Peyoung Yakisoba to share whereas Manjirō brought you the newest JUMP Magazines so that you wouldn't die of boredom. At the same time, Emma would cut fruits and stuff your face with them, almost choking you in the process if it weren't for Keisuke patting your back rather roughly.

The next day, Keizo wholeheartedly volunteered to drop you off at your house, giddily smiling as he treated you like a little sister. Shinichirō obviously pouted, sulking while thinking that you would replace him with one of his captains, but you pat the ravenette's head to reassure him that he would always be your No. 1 Big Brother.

Keizo had dropped you off right in front of your house, apologising and telling you that he had some important gang matters to attend to. Nodding and thanking him, you walked into your house as you took your shoes off at the entrance.

Your mother was not in sight, indicating that she was still at her job. You placed your bag on the dining table while grabbing a glass of water and took a seat. A sigh left your mouth as you took a sip of your water and remembered the weird dream you had two days ago.

That lady... was that really the future you?

There was no way that you saw the future, that isn't scientifically possible. But then why would you dream of someone who you never met, even more so that you knew his name; Takemichi.

Maybe if you could search for him, then you're feel more at peace. You were too busy thinking that you didn't hear the door clicking open, revealing your mother.

She frowned as she caught sight of you, "What happened to your head?!" She sneered as she hung her coat on the coat rack. You turned over to watch as she stood with her arms folded, "Why do you care?"

A scoff left her lips as she glared at you, "I think you're forgetting who you're talking to... I'm your mother."

You laughed mockingly and sipped your water, "You sure as hell don't act like it..."

Her eyes widened and she growled in annoyance, but ultimately left you alone to your own devices. Smiling upon your victory, you finished your water and placed the glass in the sink before grabbing your bag.

You walked to your room and decided to take a bath, knowing your mother would have already eaten with her beloved boyfriend so you figured you'd just buy some takeout.

You walked to the convenience store and grabbed a packaged plate of [Favourite Food] along with some [Favourite Drink]. It had been some while since you last had your favourites so you decided to treat yourself. Buying what you needed, you were about to exit the store when you heard someone call you a very familiar name.

"[Brother Name]?"

Your breathing hitched when you heard someone calling you your brother's name. You knew that you both had similar features and after your mother began cross dressing you, you started to look a lot like him.

Turning over, you saw two boys who were a bit older than you. One of them had shoulder length yellow hair with brown tips and the other had blonde hair and glasses. Both of them had purple eyes, making you gape at how pretty their eyes were.