055

The minute you heard his name, you were insistent on meeting up with Mikey's new bitch, Hanagaki Takemichi. You couldn't believe your own luck. You always thought that you'd have to search for that Takemichi dude, but it seems that Takemichi came to you himself.

You were extremely excited to meet him, and your two friends, Ken and Manjirō found it hard to deny your request, they loved you too much to refuse.

But unfortunately, Manjirō told you that they'd be picking him up in the last periods, which meant that you'd have to skip classes for the first time. You just hoped your old hag wouldn't find out, because then all hell would break loose.

But then, you came up with the genius idea of getting off early. Your mother had been nagging you about getting your shots, so you could just ask the teacher to let you off early since you needed to go to the hospital.

And so, the next day in the second last period of mathematics, you got up and went to the teacher. You asked permission to talk in private and she agreed as you both went outside to the hallway, "Is everything alright, [Last Name]-kun?"

You gave her a soft smile as you started, "Um, Ma'am?" She nodded at you to continue, "Uh, well... I need to leave early today... It's due to my visit to the hospital..." You confessed as she looked at you in worry, "Oh my, are you okay?"

She placed a hand on your shoulder and you nodded, "Yes, ma'am... I'm fine, just my monthly check-up..." She nodded and gave you a smile, "Alright, it's fine... I understand you're not a student who skips classes so you can leave..."

You felt a pang of guilt seep in you for lying to your teacher but you bowed your head gratefully towards her, "Thank you very much, ma'am..."

She nodded one more time before walking back in class as you got in as well to gather your stuff. Yuki looked at you in surprise but you smiled at her and winked at her to let her know that you'd tell her later, making her nod in realisation.

You packed your stuff and bowed to the teacher one last time, before walking out the door. The minute you closed the door, you rushed through the hallway and to the exit.

Apparently, the place where Ken sent you the location of, wasn't that far from your own school, which made you happy that you wouldn't walk for too long.

You arrived at a school, making you peak around to see that it was already the end of the last period. Students were pouring out and you walked up to one of them, "Excuse me..." You called out to a group of two girls and three boys.

The girls looked at you with a heavy blush while the guys looked at you in awe, "Hi!! Have you seen two blonde boys, one is super tall while the other is short? Um, the tall one has a dragon tattoo..." You tried to explain as the boys shook out of their fanboying session.

"Y-You mean the Invincible Mikey and Toman's Vice-President Draken?" Upon their words, you let out a giant grin and nodded eagerly. It only made the girls blush harder.

"Yes!! Do you know where they might be?" One of them nodded and pointed to the back of the school, "They're back there with someone...." You smiled gratefully at them before bowing and excusing yourself.

"Um, excuse me..." One of the boys called out, making you turn your head with a polite smile, "Yes?" He fidgeted in his place and looked down, "Are you... Toman's Coordinate, [Male Name]-san?"

You blinked a few times, before letting out a small giggle and nodding, "Yes, is there anything you needed from me?" He gawked at you as if you were some sort of deity, but shook his head. You were just a lot more polite and gentle than he had originally anticipated.

You nodded at him one more time before finally taking your leave, only to find a girl bowing to Mikey, "Huh? What's going on here?" You asked in confusion.

Upon hearing your voice, everyone turned their heads to you. Manjirō eyes twinkled in happiness as he rushed to you with his arms wide open, "[Male Name]-chin!!" He jumped at you and you planted one foot behind you to stable yourself from falling.

"Oi, Mikey!! Don't jump at him so carelessly!!" Ken at the side scolded while the two other people present there turned to look at you three in confusion.

"It's fine, Ken... but I suppose you should be careful if you don't want us to fall, Manjirō...." The said boy nodded obediently as the taller boy rolled his eyes, "You pamper him too much..." Ken's words made you smile apologetically as you turned your attention to the two people in front of you.

There he was!!!

The boy with yellow hair and blue eyes!!!

You looked at him in surprise as Manjirō let go of you, but still held your hand. It was a habit he had developed over the years, and he would often hold your hand, even in Toman's meetings.

"I'm very sorry!! I misunderstood things!!" The pretty girl exclaimed as she bowed down again, making you break out of your shock and look at her in confusion, "Hmm, what happened?!"

"I got slapped by her thanks to a misunderstanding!!" Manjirō explained as he waved the girl off, "And I've told you, its fine!! It's nice to fight for the ones you love!!" He complimented with a smile, but his voice turned softer at the next sentence, "But you should be careful who you mess with... You might end up fighting someone in the future who won't hesitate to hit you back..." She nodded and bowed again, "I understand!!"

She stood back again and turned to look at you, feeling herself getting warm with how pretty you were.

'Is that a boy? He's super pretty... He could really pass as a girl...' Hina thought with a small blush, staring right at you. Noticing her stare, you tilted your head but smiled back at her in politeness.

"Nice to meet you, miss... I'm [Last Name][Male Name]..." You introduced as she smiled with her eyes closed, "It's very nice to meet you, [Last Name]-kun!! I'm Tachibana Hinata, but you can call me Hina!!"

You nodded back, "Hina-san, it is then!!" She looked at you in awe with how polite you were, blushing at how smooth your voice was.

'No, Hina!! You are a faithful girlfriend to Takemichi-kun!!' She yelled in her head, 'But... admiring his beauty... it's just like admiring a celebrity, right?!'

"W-Well then, please excuse me!!" She said and began walking away, "Wait, Hina!! What about our date?!" The yellow haired boy yelled, which made you redirect your attention to him.

"It's fine, we'll have it some other time... You're friends came to get you, right?" She waved good bye at you guys while Mikey piped in, "Bye bye, please don't slap me next time!!"

She let out a chuckle before turning to you and nodding as farewell, making you smile and nod back.

"Nice girls like her are hard to come by... Make sure to take good care of her..." Manjirō advised, making you finally turn to the other boy, "Oh, hmm... yeah..."

"By the way, [Male Name]-chin!!" Mikey called to you, which made you look at his short self, "Let me introduce you to my bitch!!" He pointed at the yellow haired boy, making him sweatdrop at his words.

"[Male Name]-chin, this here is Takemicchi!! Takemicchi, this is [Male Name]-chin, the Coordinate!!"

Upon confirming that this really was Takemichi, you turned to look at him with awe and slight guilt. You felt uncomfortable standing face to face with the guy you've been searching for years.

'So this is Takemichi... The guy I shot when all he did was invite me to his wedding...'