115

When Hanagaki Takemichi finally shook his hands with Naoto of the past, he really thought that everything was good. But the first thing he caught sight of was his manager from the DVD rental store.

He was just minutes away from apologizing for slacking off and standing in the middle of the racks, but he immediately stopped when she bowed at him, "I'm very sorry, sir... But it seems like the DVD you are looking for isn't present at the moment..." She apologized while bowing, almost making the male piss himself.

'Me?! She's apologizing to me?!' The blue eyed man turned his head over and saw his form in the nearby mirror.

It took everything in him to not just faint then, and there...

-----

So, apparently he was one of the big shot executives of Toman. As he neared the dining table where almost everyone was seated, he sat down with sweat dripping from the side of his cheek. Turning his head around, he did see some nostalgic faces, like Pah-chin and Smiley. There was also some faces that he knew but wasn't well acquainted with, such as the Captain of the 5th Division.

But then, there were people who he outright didn't even know their faces, such as the blonde who had a huge scar on the left side of his face, and the guy who looked like a snake with black and white hair in a death hawk hairstyle.

They all conversing about something Takemichi had little to no idea about, and then they started about... finances?! For the love of God, Takemichi is a guy who can barely manage the finances of his own self, let alone contribute to anything of a large ass gang!! What on earth was his current future self doing to know anything about this?!

Also, for some reason there was also Hanma, who was casually seated among them all like he was well acquainted with them. Well, his words didn't seem the most friendly, but Takemichi doubted that anyone in a gang would be using keigo anyways.

Well, except for you maybe...

Speaking of you, if every executive of Toman was here, then why weren't you?! And what about Baji-san? Is he still an enemy of Toman?

He doubts it. Knowing you, you must have done something to finally get Baji back. Besides, if everyone is okay in the future, from what he's seen, then there's no way it can be achieved without Baji-san.

With that thought in his mind, Takemichi turned to his right hand man, Chifuyu who stood right behind him, "Say, Chifuyu..." He whispered, but he was sure some of the closer ones to him could hear him speak.

"Where's [Name]-san and Baji-san?"

It was almost as if a bucket of cold water had been dropped on the entire room, everyone became quiet. Even Chifuyu looked at him in horror. But before the man with the undercut could do anything, Takemichi was tugged roughly from his collar by Pah-chin and and thrown to the ground.

Smiley got up as well, his smile no longer present and Mucho walked over as well. The scarred male with the buzz cut just lifelessly stared at Takemichi, as if trying to decipher why he would ask something like this.

"Wait a minute!! Takemichi recently got hurt by one of our clients!! They hit his head so he has a hard time remembering certain things!!" Chifuyu rushed over to his partner's side, trying to save him from Smiley and Pah-chin's wrath.

Takemichi should be grateful that Mikey wasn't here...

"I don't fucking care if he can't remember his name or how to shit... If he ever mentions that fanged motherfucker's name in here... Mikey'll have to find his replacement!!" Pah-chin glowered at the younger male, making him grit his teeth in frustration.

With a single tug, Chifuyu lifted Takemichi and helped him off the ground, "Please excuse us for a minute.." and led the two of them to another side room.

Once inside, he shut the door and glared at his boss, "Are you stupid?! Why did you ask about Baji-san?! More importantly, you even mentioned [Name]-san like it was nothing!!"

This only caused Takemichi's suspicions to increase. Just what had happened?!

"I'm sorry, Chifuyu... but I really can't properly remember what happened to both of them... Please..."

Looking into the bright blue eyes of his friend and subordinate, Takemichi's eyes shined with determination, "-tell me what happened to them..."

Chifuyu stared at him in hesitance for a minute before letting a soft sigh escape his thin lips, "Ugh... You couldn't ask me before asking that in front of everyone? Jeez..."

The male looked up and leaned back a bit, letting his back rest against the wood of the door, "[Name]-san... was found murdered at the Musashi Shrine on Christmas Eve.... As for Baji-san... He was killed later on by Mikey-kun..."

Takemichi couldn't help the gasp that left his lips. You got murdered?! Someone who could take on about 200 men with ease, was that easily murdered?! What happened?! And Mikey killing Baji?! His childhood friend?! There was no way this happened!!

Seeing his shocked face, Chifuyu chuckled bitterly, "She had 6 bullet wounds and was stabbed 18 times before being shot..."

The macabre detail made the time traveler feel sick to his stomach. He didn't want to imagine it, no... just thinking about it was enough to force tears to well up in his eyes.

"W-Where... where was she shot? Why didn't anyone help her?!" Takemichi couldn't help but ask and Chifuyu turned his head up to see the dark ceiling.

"She was stabbed 3 times in the neck, 3 times in the stomach, 5 times in the liver and 7 times in the arms and legs... She was let to bleed out to her death until they finally decided to shoot her twice in the head, once in the womb and three times in the chest, right at the heart to completely seal the deal..."

Takemichi's face turned pale.

"Though the police said at the autopsy that she was first shot in the womb to hinder her movement before her getting stabbed..." He couldn't take it any longer. Tears dripped down his eyes as he sobbed quietly, "Who?! Who the fuck was that would do such a thing?!"

Chifuyu smiled emptily before pulling out a tissue from his pocket and handing it to Takemichi, who gratefully accepted it. With a soft smile, that reminded Takemichi of your own gentle grin, Chifuyu turned to the door and unlocked after checking the time, "Even now, I can't believe... no matter how much evidence points at it... but-"

"Baji Keisuke is the one who murdered [Last Name][Name], and in return... Mikey-kun killed him..."