Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone!! This special may or may not be canon (it's definitely canon).

————

"Three, two, one..." You all counted down as the clock finally struck 12, making you all scream loudly, "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!"

The yells of all of Toman echoed throughout Musashi Shrine as all of a sudden, Manjirō jumped on you and latched onto your back, "Mikey!! Don't jump at him so suddenly!!" Draken yelled but the said boy on your back ignored him and nuzzled his face in the crook of your neck.

"[Male Name]-chin!! [Male Name]-chin!! [Male Name]-chin!! Now let's get dorayaki like you promised!!" He yelled happily as a huge grin stretched across his thin lips.

Letting out a small laugh, you wrapped your arms around his legs, steadying him on your back, "Honestly, you and your dorayaki..." Although you trailed off, he still grinned brightly as you hadn't refused.

"Onwards, my royal steed!!" Mikey exclaimed as he pointed forward, leaving you no choice but to play along, "Yes, yes... Your Highness..." He laughed at your silly remark before you both were approached by Hakkai holding [Favourite Snack].

"Here you go, [Male Name]-kun!!" He smiled brightly as he handed you one and left to give the other to Takashi, who was busy feeding his little sisters. Feeling your gaze, the lilac haired boy looked up and saw you smiling while piggybacking Mikey.

You were really thankful to Mitsuya since he had sewn this yukata for you. It was soft to the feel and you really liked the colour. Meanwhile, Nahoya and Souya that had been busy selecting a mask for you, abruptly placed the [Favourite Creature] mask on your face and scurried off.

You blinked in confusion as you watched the world with the small holes off the mask as Mikey pouted behind you, "[Male Name]-chin!! Come on!!" He yelled as you ultimately started walking to the dorayaki stall, whilst he fed you the [Favourite Snack] from under the mask.

A few minutes later, you were approached by Chifuyu and Keisuke holding some steamed buns and in an instant, they lifted your mask, only to shove the steamed bun into your mouth.

You could only look at the bun between your teeth in confusion as you released your hold on Mikey for a second to take a proper bite from it. You tried to offer some to Manjirō but he didn't want it, saying that you were the one who got it, you're the one who should eat it.

You blinked twice before nodding and finishing the bun, continuing to your journey at the stall. Once there, you and Manjirō both got some dorayaki. Just when you were about to pull out some money, Draken appeared out of no where and paid for you.

Only you.

"What the fuck, Ken-chin?! This is favouritism!!" Manjirō yelled as he was forced to pay for himself, but the tall guy just took a small bite right in the middle of your dorayaki before patting your head and leaving.

Mikey glared at the dorayaki you were holding and immediately exchanged his new dorayaki with your slightly bitten one. There was no way he'd let Draken have your first indirect kiss.

You were confused by his behaviour but he waved you off, telling you not to think too much about it as he began eating his dorayaki. You saw him rip off the part where Ken had taken a bite from.

You were eating your dorayaki when you felt the phone in your haori buzz. You fished out the phone to flip it open, only to find a message from Ran and Rindo wishing you a happy new year.

Feeing a small smile quip at your lips, you quickly typed in a cute, nice message and press send. Mikey, who was annoyed that this entire time your attention was directed towards everyone but him, felt angry.