078.5

Hiiii, look at this gorgeous art!! Like I said, this was the other art left by @DamnnMommy and honestly, I'm so damn flattered!! We also have other art, that I shall be featuring in future updates because all of them are so gorgeous that they deserve their own chapter!! Also, we also have a special, absolutely mind blowing poem!! I'll feature it together with it's fan art, cause it needs to be showcased!!

-----

2017

Takemichi sat uncomfortably in his seat, squirming around every second as he watched Hina blush in front of him. Naoto, who was the victim of this weirdly awkward atmosphere the two adults had somehow managed to create, felt his eyes twitch in annoyance as he growled at his older sister, "I'm leaving..." The minute those words left his mouth, hell broke loose.

"Wahhhh, Naoto!!" Takemichi's wails filled the house as he held onto the leg of the younger male, stopping him from leaving, "Don't leave me!! I thought you were my best friend!!" 

"Hah?! Don't make that up, we're not friends, you weirdo!!" The grey eyed man tried to snatch his leg back, but Takemichi somehow had a really strong grip on his leg. Their funny exchange did happen to get a giggle or two from Hina, making Takemichi disgustingly blush.

Takemichi didn't know how things went so wrong.

One minute, him and Hina were talking to each other when he found out about how his younger self broke up with her, and the next minute... He saw the car Hina was in, get crashed by a truck.

The ravenette rushed over and on his way, his breathing hit he'd as he saw his friend, "Akkun?" The man rasped, tears pooling in his eyes as he saw his bleeding figure.

"Please... save us, crybaby hero..."

Not wasting another second, he ran to Hina's side and seeing her in such a state, ripped his heart to shreds, "Takemichi-kun?" The girl called out as the said man tried his best to pull her out, "I can't... feel my legs...." 

"No!! Don't say that!! I'll save you, Hina!!" Those words... Those words that every person wishes to hear once before they die, what comforting words!!

"Takemichi-kun..." Hina helplessly whispered, both of them realising that she wouldn't be able to make out of this, "I love you!! I will always love you!!" Takemichi yelled out as he pulled her head closer to his chest, letting his tears flow down his cheeks.

Hearing his words, Hina's eyes widened before she let out a comforted smile. She closed her eyes, reminiscing the warmth of her ex-lover once more before gathering all her strength in her arms and pushing him away.

Boom

The minute Takemichi landed on the cold pavement, the car and truck blew up. Messy tears ran down his cheeks as he stared at the fire with helplessness.

A raw scream erupted from his throat as he realised that he, once again, had failed to save Tachibana Hinata.

-----

Hina's funeral was held a day later.

Her brother was crying in pain as Takemichi neared him, watching the younger man grovel in agony. 

Hina's mother thanked Takemichi for attending the late woman's funeral, handing him the clover necklace that he had gifted her all those years ago.

Staring at the necklace, he couldn't help but let out weak sobs of his own. Why did someone as kind as Hina have to suffer?!

"Takemichi..." Naoto called out as the crying man looked at him, "-I did some research on Atsushi Sendo, and turns out he even had a wife and kids in this future..."