Happy Birthday SakuraAyaHarukami

Hiii!! HBD to my very dearest, bestest friend SakuraAyaHarukami!! Meeting her is honestly the best thing that ever happened to me!! Ilysm, bestie!! Now, I won't hold you guys off for too long... This is a Highschool AU! with the main love interest being Senju!! Sorry, but [name] here is gonna be a different [name], but dw, she's just as fun ;)

-----

You stared at the white board as the teacher's voice became an annoying background noise. You scoffed as you looked around the classroom, wishing you'd get to see anything remotely interesting than the garbage the teacher was explaining for the umpteenth time.

Casting a glance to your wrist watch, your eyes glossed over the glaring digits of the clock, 3:13.

Just two more minutes until it the bell would ring and you would finally be free from your agony...

Your eyes skimmed over your notes before closing the notebook, not caring if the teacher kept on blabbering on, and shoved the notebook back into your bag. 

Three...

Two...

One...

The comfortingly annoying sound of the bell echoed through your ears as you shot up in eagerness. Finally, you can go home and read you manga!!

You grabbed your bag and swung it around your shoulder, rushing out the door the minute the teacher left the classroom. You broke into a sprint with a carefree grin playing on your lips, not caring if it wasn't allowed to run in the halls.

Too excited from your sudden freedom, you failed to notice someone turning around the corner, making your eyes widen as you pushed your feet down, trying to skid to a halt.

But it proved to be useless when your body made contact with another, knocking out the air in your lungs as you stumbled down. Papers flailed around in the air as the person fell with you.

Their weight rested on top of yours as you felt yourself getting crushed under their weight, "O-Oi!! Get the fuck off, fatass!!" 

"I-I'm sorry!!" The androgynous voice squeaked as they got off of you, letting air to rush through your wind pipe again. You laid there for a minute just catching your breath as the other person was busy collecting their papers.

When you finally raised your head, your eyes widened in shock as to who you had just bumped into, "A-Akashi-senpai!!" You scrambled to help the older girl gather her student council papers as she gave you a kind smile, that didn't fail to make you blush like a schoolgirl in love.

"Hehe, sorry for falling on you!!" She spoke up as you felt your face heat up. Oh God, you just called your all-time crush a fatass!! 

Sometimes you wished you carried a gun, just so you could shoot yourself in the face...

"I-Its fine, senpai!!" You reassured her as she smiled at you once more, "Still, my apologies!! Oh, would you look at the time!!" She yelled as she looked at her wrist watch, before pressing the papers against her chest and scurrying off.

But before that... she pat your head, twice...

You let out an inhumane squeal as you covered your face with your hands. A blush erupting on your face as you thought about her pretty smile... Everything about her was so pretty!!

'I wish Senju-senpai was my girlfriend...' You thought to yourself as you sulked while walking normally to the front gate.

Ah, the cons of being in love...