Random Scenarios

I fucking love this art so much!! Like, look at the one on the top!! THE ONE WHERE MIKEY GOES LIKE 'bang' MY HEART FUCKING EXPLODED!! I WANT TO BE [Name] SO BAD JDGSKDGSKL

This all is the hard work of @HardCoreZimp so tysm!!!!!

- You and Mikey actually love playing chess together!! Your scores are 83-1, respectively... Every day, Mikey goes to sleep, swearing to never play chess with you but the very next day, he gets up and immediately challenges you to a chess battle the moment he sees you. After he lost 83 times in a row, you finally took pity on him and let him win a match.

- Sometimes, you and Hakkai sit down and have a passionate conversation about astronomy, leading everyone around you to get bored to death. 

-Sora actually has a small crush on Sho, Yuki's older brother.

-Once, you had visited Draken and came over just in time to see a new karaoke shop opening. Since they didn't have any customers on the first day, they let you guys have a room for free. That day, you and Draken sang your hearts out in a singing battle.

- Since Mitsuya has a huge crush on you, he sometimes sews things for you that he would give you if only he didn't chicken out every time. So now, he has an entire box in his room filled with things he wants to give you, but just can't man up. He hopes that if you two ever get in a relationship, he can see you wear the clothes he sewed.

- You and Smiley were comparing signatures when you suddenly got called by Mikey. When you got back, both Smiley and the page where you were practicing signatures, were gone. Little did you know, Smiley had presented the page to Angry, who now considers it a family heirloom.

- Since Wakasa and Benkei run a gym together, they often encounter weird and funny people there. Often times, you will be in a Toman gathering when they both would just abduct you and run away to spill the stupid tea that they have.

- You and Mucho are actually really good friends, often playing shogi and drinking green tea together. Out of the entirety of Toamn, he respects you the most (even more than Mikey) and hopes that even if things change, you both will still remain friends.

- Yuki has a dream of becoming a florist in the future, and open her own flower shop. Similarly, Sho wants to own a bakery while [Brother Name] is doing his major in Cosmetology and wishes to own a salon.

- Haruchiyō and Senju did not meet you as a child, simply because Mikey wouldn't let them. He was extremely overprotective of you, still guilty over the fact that he used to bully you, and so he didn't want to risk Haruchiyō annoying you ( in reality, Mikey just didn't want you to have any more friends since he was scared you might replace him)

- Since Haruchiyō can cook, he often makes different dishes for you. From time to time, he will wait outside your school in the morning so that he can give you a bento he made. The one time you made him some of his favourite curry, he literally burst out into tears as he practically inhaled it all. 

- All of Toman has a different habit of walking with. Mikey has a habit of tightly holding your hand, while Draken often slings an arm around your shoulders, Mitsuya usually ends up intertwining your fingers together (smooth mf). Baji will either link your arms together, or just plain out carry you in his arms. Haruchiyō likes to hold the tip of your sleeves while Hakkai and Angry, your biggest fans love to hold the hem of your shirt as they trail behind you like little ducks. Pah-chin will probably hold your hand too while Mucho likes to wrap an arm around your shoulders to keep you safe. As for Chifuyu, well... He's too shy to hold you... But he's getting there by intertwining your pinkies together.

- Chifuyu's mom  a d o r e s  you!! She literally smoothers you with love whenever you come over his house. I think she likes you more than her own son... But hey, at least Chifuyu doesn't mind!! He's actually really happy and proud to show you off to his mom, to let her know that he's friends with someone as cool as you.

- Ran and Rindoū will often show up unannounced at your school, only to pick you up and take you with them to an arcade or a fast food restaurant. As much as you appreciate their kind gesture, you often have to skip Toman's meetings because of that, leading you to miss out a lot of important information.

Little angst moment after Baji had fought with you:

Baji felt his hair flutter in the wind as he rode his bike back to his house. His eyes remained on the road, even if his mind was anywhere but focused on driving. 

Numbly, he parked the bike in front of his apartment, and got off to reach for the keys in his pockets. He got to his apartment and clicked in the keys to open the door. Walking in, he found his mother sitting on the couch watching one of her cliché dramas. 

The lady turned to see her son standing on the doorway, staring at her with slight tears in his eyes, "Keisuke?" The woman spoke up with a worried expression, making his eyes water even more.

You used to worry over him just like that... Will you ever forgive him again?! 

A choked sob left his lips as tears spilled out his eyes, making his mother's eyes widen in shock, "Keisu-" The male immediately held his palms against his eyes, crouching down as sobs raked through his body.

'I'm sorry!! I'm so fucking sorry, [Name]!! Please don't hate me!!' He cried as his mother held him close.

That night, he cried himself to sleep... regretting each and every word he uttered to you...