040

You were horrified.

Your mother stood in front of you with a fake, cheery smile as you turned your head to the endocrinologist. The lady shot you a small smile and leaned forward expectantly. Her actions made you frown as you turned to look at the paper laid out in front of you.

"[Last Name]-kun... all you have to do is sign over here so that we know you are giving your consent..." The doctor spoke with a cheery smile, annoying you as you turned your head back to your mother, "Go ahead, dear... Isn't this what you wanted?"

Her hand travelled to your shoulders and she gave them a light squeeze, silently threatening you to pick up the pen already. Noticing your inconsistent stare at the paper, the doctor began faltering, "Miss [Last Name]... are you sure that your child wants this?"

Your mother's eyes widened as she nodded firmly, "Yes, of course!! See, I even have the reports from their therapist!! Clearly they have Gender Dysmorphia!!" She hurriedly pulled out the files and scattered them on the doctor's table, making the woman feel uneasy, "I'm not doubting you, Miss [Last Name]... all I'm saying is that maybe this is too early for them?"

The woman who you unfortunately called, mother hastily replied, "No, no!! They're just a bit nervous, can I talk to them?" The endocrinologist stared at you two for a good minute before nodding and excusing you two.

Your mother pulled you out to the hallway and dragged you to a secluded area of the hospital. Once you both arrived there, she threw you against the wall. The impact made your back hurt, but you kept your mouth shut, "What the hell was that?!" She growled like an animal.

You kept your stare at her, not uttering a word until she grabbed your jaw with one hand and squeezed it tightly, "I said... What the hell was that?!" She brought her face closer to you, making you spit a large amount of saliva on her face.

She threw you angrily on the floor and wiped her face with a disgusted look, "I told you... that I'd take them at the age of 16... then why the hell did you bring me here, right now?!"

As if worrying about Shinichirō's oncoming death wasn't enough, now you have to take those stupid puberty blockers.

You only suggested this deal because you knew that you'd be able to get away from your mother by the age of 16, but it seems that your mother was already two steps ahead of you.

You grit your teeth when you saw your mother getting up and pulling your arm, "We are going back, and you will sign that paper!" You glared back at her, the tension rising between you two, "And what if I don't?!"

She suddenly let out a maniacal grin that made you falter slightly, "Then I suppose you would be the cause of not just Osamu's death... but also [Father Name]'s death..." Your eyes widened, "Y-You... You wouldn't do that!! You don't even know where he is!!"

She grinned and crouched down to your level, "You think I wouldn't realise that [Brother Name] has been searching all over Tokyo for you..." You grit your teeth and looked down in frustration, allowing the woman in front of you to smirk confidently.

"Now, let's go." She grabbed your arm and pulled you over to walk back with her, patting your hair down to smooth it and fixing your clothes.

"Please excuse me!" [Mother Name] announced as she entered the office and gave the doctor an energetic smile, "See, I told you they were just nervous!!" You sat back down on your chair and looked at the doctor to see her smiling at you, "Are you feeling better now?" You slowly nodded as she closed her eyes and smiled at you.

You picked up the pen and carefully signed on the consent form. Your mother gave you side glanced smile and you glared back at her. The doctor smiled before placing the form back in it's file.

"I'll give you your first shot. Since you're still young, I will be giving you a slightly weaker dose, one that requires another shot every month." She explained and pulled out a syringe and bottle of puberty blockers.

She shook it slightly before inserting the syringe in the bottle and pressing down to get the exact amount, "Please step over behind the curtain, [Name]-kun..." You were pushed forward by your mother, before stumbling slightly and walking towards her.

She gave you a comforting smile and let you sit down on a nearby chair, "Can you roll up one of your trouser legs?" Nodding slowly, you rolled it up carefully as the doctor drew the curtain.

The minute she turned her head back to you, she let out a silent gasp. Your leg was all bruised up, with purple bruises decorating your [Skin Colour] skin. She rushed to you and stared at your leg, turning to you in question but you only raised your finger to your mouth, telling her stay quiet.

Her eyes widened in horror as she followed your gaze to the curtains, signalling that your mother was still there, "Is she the one...?" She carefully whispered as you nodded, your face expressionless.

"Are you being forced?" She questioned again softly which made your eyes widen. You didn't do anything, except for letting out a small nod. Her face showed her horror as she covered her mouth in order to prevent herself from throwing up.

How could a mother do this to their own child?!

"You should just do as she says, doctor.... that woman's a dangerous lady, I don't want to drag you into my mess..." She shook her head and placed the syringe down at the table, "You're just a child!!" She whisper-yelled making you narrow your eyes.

"I'll be fine..." You rubbed a spot on your thigh, letting her know that you were ready for your first shot. She was torn between listening to the voice in her heart or listening to your warning.

Taking a deep breath, she carefully picked the syringe and rubbed the spot before inserting the needle in your skin. You sat there, unaffected by the measly sting compared to what you've been through before.

She rubbed the spot after taking out the syringe and rolled the pants leg. You got off the chair and walked out of the spot behind the curtain, while the doctor disposed of the syringe.

She stood still, watching your retreating figure and seeing you interact with your mother. From the looks of it, she could tell that you and your mother were not close. Your mother seemed eerie and the doctor could feel the fear radiating off of you.

She took in a deep breath before painting a fake smile on her lips and walking out, "Well, you have an appointment with me one month later, then we'll give you your second shot..." Your mother smiled and thanked her before grabbing your arm and dragging you out.

Outside the hospital, your mother walked beside you as she kept on taking glances at you, "What did you both talk about?"

You didn't bother looking at her and kept on staring forward, "Why do you care?" Your tone was flat, annoying your mother even further, "I think you're forgetting that I'm your mother..."

You finally looked at her when she grabbed your arm. You glared at her and tugged at your arm, "Let go of me, woman. It's already embarrassing enough to be seen with a person as stupidly annoying as you, I don't want to cause a scene..."

Your mother's glare hardened and she tugged at your arm one more time before letting it go harshly. She walked ahead to the train station while you slowly trailed behind, rubbing the place where she held onto you.

"Stupid hag... doesn't know her damn place..."