061

You stared at the cars passing by, glancing once more at your wrist watch. You and Takemichi had decided to meet up the next day in the afternoon, since Ken and Manjirō had already invited you somewhere. You let out another sigh and furrowed your eyebrows in worry.

Takemichi was worryingly late...

Just when you were about to whip out your phone and type out another message, you saw a tuff of yellow hair speeding towards you. You squinted your gaze and saw Takemichi, running like his life depended on it.

"[Male Name]-kun!!" He yelled as he stood in front of you, hands on his knees as he had tired himself out from all that running, "Takemichi-kun!! You worried me!!" You scolded the boy as he straightened up with a sheepish smile, "Sorry I'm late, [Male Name]-kun..."

You heaved a sigh before letting a smile take over your lips and patting the boy's head, "It's fine... How've you been?" You asked as he smiled at you, "I'm doing well!! What about you, [Male Name]-kun?"

"I've been good..." You stated as a frown replaced your smile, "Now then, I'm sorry for rushing things but..."

"-let's talk about the fight on August 3rd and the big dispute..."

Takemichi's sheepish smile turned serious as he looked at your with a determined gaze, "No, it's fine... though I wasn't really able to get much information about what exactly led to Mikey-kun and Draken-kun fighting... " He confirmed as you shoved your hands in your pockets and nodded.

"I'm guessing they managed to stab Draken-kun when they figured that Mikey-kun wouldn't have been able to help him..." You nodded once again and processed the information. It wouldn't be a surprise if one of Toman's enemies were behind it all.

And it would make sense for them to attack Ken when Manjirō wouldn't have been able to help him, especially during a fight. All you had to do was figure out why the two blondes even fought in the first place.

"Couldn't you get any information from the future me? I'm sure he would have known what had transpired between them..." You stated and as soon as you did, you saw tears forming in the blonde's blue eyes.

"Eh, Takemichi-kun?!" You called out, making him wipe his tears with a frown, "I'm fine, I'm sorry..." He reassured as you looked at him in worry.

"You start tearing up everytime I mention the future me... Does something happen to me in the future?" Takemichi tried to hold back his tears, but whenever he heard you talk in blissful ignorance, he couldn't help but remember what Naoto had shown him.

"[N-Name]-san..." His words made your blood run cold. How did he know your real name?! You looked at him in shock as he fervently wiped his tears, "In the future... y-you... you end up killing yourself..."

Your eyes widened. It was too much for you to process. Why would you kill yourself?! More importantly, how did you kill yourself?

When you first got your vision, the future you had visited you and you had even saw her shoot Takemichi. How the hell did she happen to exist when the future you is already dead?!

You were deep in your thought when Takemichi called out to you, "[Name]-san!!" You snapped out of it and looked at him in surprise, "Why... did I kill myself? More importantly... how do you know my real name?" You whispered as the boy shook his head, "When you killed yourself... you left a note about your mother and after her arrest, it caused a huge riot in Japan because of the superintendent involved... practically everyone knows about your case, in the future..."

He explained as your eyes widened in shock, somewhat happy that your mother was at least suffering like you wanted, "As far as you killing yourself goes... I don't know... I tried to ask my friend but he just ended up making me even more confused..."