Happy Toman Day

Hi! Idk if you guys know, but today's the day Toman was formed!! It would be appropriate for me to write a special chapter for today!!

-----

2005

Leaning on the soft padded seat of your bike, you stood at the meet up spot while waiting for your friends with a chocolate bar in your hand.

You took another bite from the chocolate as you scanned around the familiar area of the Musashi Shrine, licking the side of your lips to clean off the little chocolate that got smeared.

You frowned slightly upon seeing that the rest of the guys were late. With an annoyed growl leaving your lips, you took an aggressive bite from your chocolate bar.

In midst of your mental rant of how lame and tardy your friends were and how you should totally ditch them to go catch up on your sleep, you failed to notice Keisuke and Ken creeping up on you from behind.

When you went for another bite of your chocolate, Keisuke let out a loud shout. Startled, you immediately turned around and punched the culprit straight in the face, hitting his nose and making him cry out in pain, "Ah!! [Name]!! What the fuck?!" The ravenette growled, making your eyes widen as you shoved your chocolate in Ken's hands and crouched down to Baji's level.

"Oh my God!! Keisuke, are-are you okay?! God, are you bleeding-" You were startled yet again when he suddenly jumped at you and started poking his fingers around your neck, tickling you.

A giggle left your throat, followed by full blown laughter as you continuously tried to push him away, but failed when your arms became too limp, "Kei-Ha!! Keis-I swear!! Keisuke-stop!! Stop-stop, please-ahaha!!" You turned to look at Ken for help but he seemed far too busy finishing your chocolate bar.

"Oh my God-Ha!! Stop, you bitch!! Hahaha!! I said-No!! Haha!!" Baji finally stopped after seeing you on the verge of tears. With a proud grin, he got up and looked at you smugly, "Hah!! That's you get for hitting the great Baji Keisuke in the face!! You could have ruined my gorgeous face, woman!!"

"Hah?! You asshole!! You're the one who creeped up on me!! I was only caught off guard 'cause I was kind enough to check up on you!!" You hmphed and stuck out your tongue, "-if given the chance, I'd wipe the floor with you!!" You boasted and Keisuke rolled his eyes at your supposed ego boost.

"Well, it was Draken's idea anyways..." Baji admitted and you furrowed your eyebrows, turning your head towards the tall boy who had his face stuffed with chocolate.

"Ken?!" You yelled in question and the boy looked at you in offence, "What?! Don't hand it to me if you don't want me to eat it!" He gulped down the gooey mixture of chocolate in his mouth and licked his lips, "-besides, I'd rather not waste the opportunity..." Ken shot Baji a smug look and the ravenette growled in annoyance.

"Opportunity? What opportunity? Of free food? You're becoming more and more like Manjirō..." You trailed off and got off the dirty ground, dusting off the dirt from your clothes.

With a sigh, you went back to your original position and leaned on your bike, turning to see both Keisuke and Ken walking back to their own bikes that they had parked farther away so they could sneak up on you.

They dragged the bikes over to you and you smiled before leaning back into the padded seat, "Man, they sure are late..." Ken whined slightly and you raised an eyebrow, "Weren't you saying you'd come over with Manjirō? Who's gonna wake him up now?"