088

LOOK AT HOW HOT SHE IS!! AWOOGA!! OMG PLS STEP ON ME!! THIS IS THE AMAZING WORK OF @DamnnMommy so tysm!!!

"Well..." The doctor started that made Sanzu immediately rush over, "Well, what?! Speak up!" Everyone held him back as he almost plummeted the doctor to the ground.

"The surgery was a success, the patient is now in stable condition..." As soon as those words left the older male's mouth, the entire hallway, which was filled with members from your gang, erupted into cheers of joy.

The doctor almost seemed shocked before telling them all to quiet down. It took them a minute or two, but they complied anyways, "-however... there is something I would like to discuss, preferably with their guardian..." 

His words made the few boys who were aware of your situation, immediately shot down the idea, "No!! You can't!! Their parents-I mean, their mother is... uh, busy!! Yeah, she's busy!!" Mitsuya was quick to spin up a lie but the doctor persevered.

"Is their work more important than their child's wellbeing?!" The doctor exclaimed as the main members of the gang looked at each other in horror.

But just then, a voice cut in.

"Is something the matter?" A masculine voice rang in their ears as they all turned their heads in the direction of the voice. There stood a middle aged man with black hair combed to the back, a light moustache and slight beard that covered his jawline. His eyes were a chilling shade of yellow, sharp in shape as a short girl came in their view.

She had messy black hair that was in a low ponytail, with flashing golden eyes, a frown evident on her lips, "Is everything alright, doctor?" The doctor turned to the father and daughter duo, "Are you the patient's guardian?" 

The said man shook his head, "No, I'm not... but is there a problem? My daughter is the patient's friend, and I would like to help..." The doctor narrowed his eyes at the man, "I'm afraid I can't tell you just yet..."

"Even with this?" The man shoved his hand into his back pocket and pulled out something. He flipped it open to reveal a police warrant badge, revealing his postition as Chief of Police. The doctor's eyes widened as he bowed immediately, apologising to the man.

"It's quite fine... Please do tell me if there is any thing I can help with..." The doctor nodded as the chief directed his gaze to the teenagers away from him, his lips quipping into a small smile as he saw their defensive looks.

"Sir, I would have liked to discuss this with their guardian, but it is truly an honor that you have arrived yourself!!" The doctor exclaimed as the man nodded at him to continue, "You see... when our staff was operating on the patient, [Last Name][Male Name], we discovered severe bruises on their legs, neck, arms and back. We had to perform unconsented surgery as it was emergency, but do note that their guardian was absent..." 

The girl beside the man let out a audible gasp, "[Male Name]-kun did mention that her mother is dating Kawasaki Satoru-san... if I remember correctly, he's the superintendent of this area!! Things like this are much easier to hide when you're with the police!!" She turned to her father, "We have to help him, papa!! I can't watch my best friend suffer like this!!" 

"But, sweetie... How do you know this is abuse and not a result of being... in a gang?" He questioned as he turned to the slightly injured boys on the side, making them growl in anger.

Many of them were too shocked to find out about your abusive injuries to even react.

"He told me!! He told me that his mother hurts him and when he was young, his uncle tried to help him, hell, he even turned in the confession!! But then he mysteriously vanished!!" The chief of police knew something was up, "Alright... I'll see what I can do..."