046

You carefully carried your pet to your room, limping over each step of the stairs. A wheeze left your mouth as you twisted the handle of your room and placed the shaken animal on your bed. You scurried around for your phone, finding it placed on your desk.

You hurried called Mitsuya to let him know not to bring Luna over, not wanting either of them to see you like this. After all, you could just lie to Baji but Mitsuya and Luna both? It was gonna be hard.

You waited for him to pick up as you placed the phone beside your ear, hearing the rings reverberated in your ear.

One...

Two...

Three...

Finally he picked up, "Hey Takashi!!" You made sure not to make sound too panicked, but to your surprise, it was him sounding disturbed instead, "Hey, you okay?" You asked as he steadied his breathing, "Y-Yeah!! I'm okay!! W-What about you?!"

"Huh? Yeah, I'm just fine!!" It seemed that hearing your words made him start crying because you're sure you heard a sob escape his lips, "Takashi, are you sure you're fine? You don't have to tell me everything..."

He took a few minutes to calm down and you heard someone shushing him, ordering him to calm down, "Look, you already seem shaken up... And my mom's really pissed right now so I'll come over later to meet Luna-chan and pick up my uniform as well..."

He stopped for a minute at your explanation, "Okay, it's fine..." You let out a sigh in relief and nodded, even though he couldn't see you, "Alright... I'm gonna check up on you, okay? I'll bring some ice cream too!!" You tried to cheer him up but he just hung up.

Maybe he had a fight with his mother?

You had no idea, but you decided to wrap your head first before making any other decisions. And so, you stepped into your bathroom with a new pair of clothes to clean up and fix yourself up.

Mitsuya shakily held his phone as he had immediately hung up the minute he felt tears well up in his eyes. He suddenly remembered every single time you would call to cancel plans you guys had, telling him some excuse that seemed to convince them all.

How would they have known the sinister truth?!

Baji crouched down beside him as Luna was tightly hugging her big brother's blazer. She had no idea what had happened but she was scared. She had heard scary noises from your house, and Mitsuya was crying too!!

Were you hurt?! Is that why Mitsuya was sad?! Baji looked scared too, so maybe it did involve you...

"Baji, what are we gonna do?!" The purple haired boy asked as he tugged his sister closer to himself, making the girl let out stray tears.

The said boy was quiet, seemingly lost in thought, "Baji!!" He called out once again and shook him slightly to pull him out of his thoughts. Finally, the ravenette looked at him but his eyes scared the older boy.

His usually warm brown eyes were cold and distant, reminding him of your eyes, "We can't just run to the police, Mitsuya..."

The other boy nodded in agreement, "I know!! They'll never believe us and we don't even have proof!!" His words dawned the truth of the situation they were in. They really didn't have many options except for one.

"We need to get to Shinichirō-san!!" Baji declared all of a sudden, making Mitsuya's eyes widen in surprise, "He's the closest to [Male Name] and he's the previous leader of the Black Dragons!! He can surely help him!!"

Mitsuya thought about Baji's words for a second and considered them. He was right, their best bet really was Shinichirō. The older male had friends that were way stronger than them and had way too many connections, surely he could help you!!

"But what if she hurts him again?!" Luna suddenly perked up, surprising the two males, "L-Luna!! Please stay out of this!!" The said girl frowned at her brother but stayed quiet nonetheless.

"We need to go!!" Baji ordered and grabbed onto the Mitsuya siblings, running to get Shinichirō.

It took them 5 minutes to reach Shinichirō's Bike Shop, standing in front of it. Mitsuya had picked up Luna in his arms and carried her since she got tired easily, but Baji rushed over since he needed to get to Shinichirō quick. He couldn't bear to see you in that house any longer.

"Shinichirō-san!!!" Baji yelled and it managed to get the said man's attention, "Oh, Keisuke!! And... Mitsuya too?" Wakasa and Keizo walked over as well as Takeomi accompanied Shinichirō, "Woah!! You guys okay?!" The older ravenette asked as he smiled down at them.

"S-Shinichirō, [Male Name]!!" Mitsuya yelled as Wakasa rushed over to him and steadied him with Luna in his arms.

"H-Huh?! Is [Male Name] okay?!" Takeomi asked with his eyes widened in worry. Did that mother of yours hurt you again?! But wait... your friends didn't know about her....

"Shinichirō wait-" Takeomi tried to call but Baji cut him as he clung onto Shinichirō's sleeve and started crying, "Shinichirō-san!! [Male Name]... he-he... his mother is hurting him!! We have to help him!!"

Hearing the reality once again from someone else, just gave Shinichirō a reality check of how helpless he was. He grit his teeth and stood in his place as Baji tried to tug him towards your house, "S-Shinichirō-san..." Mitsuya whispered as he finally caught on.

The raven haired leader hung his head in shame as Baji continued to push him, "Shinichirō-san... We have to help him!! We need your help!!" The others looked at him in pain, realising that they really weren't able to do anything for you.

"Keisuke... I'm sorry but I'm helpless..."