100th Chapter Special

WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT?! 100 CHAPTERS!! Wow!! I can't believe we've made it this far!! I have so much to thank you guys for that I can't even express it! This book has helped me so much!! With all the rough times I have faced during this journey, you guys have always supported me and I don't think I'll ever be able to pay you guys back!

But I can pay you back... WITH ANGST!! MWAHAHA!! THAT'S RIGHT, THIS IS THE ORIGINAL ENDING TO THIS BOOK, THAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED HAD I NOT SCRATCHED DOWN THIS IDEA!! Honestly, I still think this ending has so much potential but meh, I don't wanna make y'all cry because I literally cried when I imagined it... P.s! Play the music for dramatics!! Anyways, on with the story!!

----

It was dark...

Absolute darkness.

Hanagaki Takemichi thought that maybe he had done it, maybe he had finished this timeleaping problem. But then, so much had happened in such little time that he didn't even know what to think about anymore...

The last thing he remembered was passing out, but seeing as how he entered this dark realm with the only light source being the distant array of lights, made him feel as if he had died.

Just when he was busy thinking about how he got here, he heard a very familiar voice ring at the side, "Takemichi-kun?"

He whipped his head so quickly he was afraid he might have broken his own neck.

There you were, standing and smiling at him so softly...

He felt his tears well up after he remembered how many bruises you had as you kept on fighting. Your body looked so battered and bruised that he was afraid you might end up dying.

With a grin, you tilted your head, looking at his teary form, "Jeez, what are you crying for?" He shook his head while trying to wipe his tears, "N-No, it's nothing!! I mean... it's just that," he stopped for a minute to look up and stare at you, "you were just so beaten up... I was scared I might lose you, [Name]-san..."

Your face remained monotonous, not giving out any emotion as you walked up to him and pat his head, "Takemichi-kun... Let's go for a walk!" You suggested, ignoring his previous statement and holding his hand to lead the way.

He nodded weakly and wiped his tears, now taking a proper look at the place. Darkness surrounded both of you, and the only way he knew that you both weren't going to fall down in the abyss of blackness, was the starry path that was being built with every step you took.

"Where are we going, [Name]-san?" He asked and your smiled softly, "Nowhere in particular... but it's better if we talk while walking, right?"

He couldn't disagree with that, but his cluelessness about this place still remained, "But... what is this place?" He asked once more and you answered him without looking at him this time, "We're at the place where it all began..."

"Huh?"

Finally turning to him, you smiled, "We're in the center of space and time, itself... A black hole, if that's what you wanna call it... But it's far too different from a mere black hole... It's the place of origin of our abilities..." You explained, but it went right over his head as he didn't understand anything.

"O-Oh..." Was all he could say to that. You smiled to yourself, knowing that he didn't get anything.

"Say, Takemichi-kun... You love Hina-san, don't you?" Your question made him raise an eyebrow, "Huh? Of course I do! She's why I continued to time leap!" He exclaimed and you smiled fondly at him.