113

"W-What?! You mean you told her?!" Takemichi screeched while looking at you as if you just admitted to committing tax fraud. Meanwhile, you shot him a sheepish smile while nodding.

"Sorry... I kinda slipped up when I wasn't in the right state of mind, but don't worry! Yuki and I have been friends since we were 4! She'll definitely keep this a secret!" You assured and the blonde calmed down after hearing that you slipped up. What he was now more concerned over, was that fact that you weren't in the right state of mind... Does that mean you would have told Mikey as well, should he had been there?

No, what's done is done. Besides, you've done this longer than he has, you've hidden this far longer than Takemichi has. Not to mention, extra help never killed anyone. And with that mindset, Takemichi offered the albino a shaky smile as she grinned back. You, on the other hand, tilted your head as you recalled his previously horrified expression when he first came in here.

"By the way, why did you look so scared when you first came?" Your words made the male shiver while backing away slightly. At the same time, Yuki cackled at your side, "Ya' know that the Theater Club's doin' a haunted play this year, right?" She confirmed and you nodded without a thought.

It only prompted more giggles from the albino as she turned to Takemichi, "I decided to take Hanagaki-kun to see their set up! He almost pissed himself!!" She chortled as you bonked her head softly, "Don't scare the poor boy!" She pouted cutely at you but it immediately returned to her nonchalant grin when she leaned on your shoulder, trying to tickle you.

On the other hand, you tried to save your drink from spilling while getting away from Yuki, "Yuki, no!!" You cackled when you felt her slender fingers gently curl under your neck, tickling your skin.

You both shared a good laugh while Hanagaki watched you guys with a soft smile.

'If Draken-kun is Mikey-kun's heart, then Nakamura-san is [Name]-san's... Or perhaps, it's the opposite?'

-----

In a diner sat a messy blonde haired boy, one of his elbow propped on the seat he was seated on. A grim look was on his face as he continued to reread his messages sent from one of his gang's Division Captains, Yasuhiro Mucho.

Just as he reread the final message, his friends that he had waiting for, began to fill in the small booth. It was an open space and with a lot of seats, so many people could fit. Even then, Sano Manjirō had only called his gang's Division Captains.

The first one to enter was Draken, who was genuinely surprised by the fact that Mikey came here earlier than everyone. Next was Mitsuya and lastly, Smiley. Mucho was busy, hence his absence. They all shared a look as they gazed upon the dark bags that Mikey was sporting under his eyes, "Mikey, are you okay?" Ken started and the said boy looked up from his milkshake to peer at him.

"That doesn't matter right now..." He stated as Ken looked around the area to look for you, "Where's [Name]? Don't tell me you fought with her again and refused to call her?" The messy blonde shook his head with a frown, "No, I didn't call her cause I knew she'd refuse to whatever I had to say."

He pulled out a file from the side of his seat, placing it on the table. Pushing it forward to the others, he let them look at it, "I have decided to keep Kisaki Tetta in the gang, despite the protests made by our Coordinate..."

The boys were about to open the file, but stopped when they heard what Mikey said, "What?" Mitsuya spoke up, making the messy blonde turn to him, "I said what I said. Despite what [Name]-chin said, Kisaki is going to stay..." Smiley grit his teeth, letting everyone know that he clearly did not agree with what Mikey was stating. As much as he was okay with letting Kisaki in the gang in the beginning, he was seriously opposed to it now after finding out your dislike for the glasses-wearing guy.

"Why?" Ken was on the calmer side, opting to see from both perspectives for the sake of the gang. Although, in his opinion... Kisaki should be kicked out.

Motioning to the file he had just handed them, Mikey started, "I had a talk with him, and the information he offered me... is concerning [Name]-chin..."

"Do you know just who [Mother Name] was the daughter of?" The trio opened up the file and saw your mother's picture. Beside it, was the picture of an elderly looking man. His glare was showing enough danger for them to realise that he was bad news. Tattoos lined his visible body, their designs similar to that of the Yakuza.

"That man is Amaji [Grandfather Name], the current Boss of the Izanami-gumi, one of the most notorious Yakuza." The trio felt their breathing hitch as they heard Mikey explain.

"At first, I didn't believe Kisaki when he said that [Name]-chin's mother could be related to such dangerous people, but then I asked Mucho, and according to him... [Name] was doing her own investigation... It was through that, that I found out... It was all true..."

Turning to Smiley, Mikey hardened his glare, "Do you get what this means?! This isn't the last of Amaji [Mother Name] that we've seen... And the way [Name]-chin dragged her name down, I'm sure she'd be more than willing to hurt her..."

"That's why... I want to keep [Name]-chin safe..."

Mitsuya shot up from his seat, "Are you crazy?! You're planning on dragging the entire gang to fight the Yakuza?! The Izanami-gumi, no less! They're one of the most notorious Yakuzas in all of Japan's history!"

"Then would you rather have [Name]-chin bleeding out in your arms as she takes her last breath?!" Mikey yelled, shocking the lavender head as the short male shot up from his seat.

"Still! There must be another way to keep [Name] safe!" Mitsuya tried to reason, but Mikey was too blinded by not just his anger but also by the sleep deprivation caused by the countless nights he spent, worrying over the fact that you might leave him.

"Do you have any idea just how much danger [Name]-chin is in right now?! We might not know [Mother Name]'s relationship with her father, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have any allies!! For all we know, perhaps she won't even escape jail and just have [Name]-chin assassinated!!"

He slammed his hands onto the table, shaking it violently while scaring everyone, "I know we can't go against the Yakuza, which is exactly why Kisaki is there! I want to use him to grow our number! We need more men, we can't just expect that [Name]-chin can be safe with just 100 of us!!"

Mikey grit his teeth furiously. This was one of the worst possible scenarios for you, "I'm already doing my best at keeping Toman as simply just a bosozoku gang, and not turning us into the Yakuza to challenge the Izanami-gumi. Don't test my patience, you motherfuckers."

Shooting them all a terrifying glare, Mikey growled out, "And I swear to God... If anything happens to [Name]-chin, I will bring hell to all of Japan."

He started to walk out the small booth, not even looking behind him, "Chat all you want among yourselves, but my decision is final. In tonight's gathering, I'll be merging Toman with Valhalla..."

As soon as he left, the rest of the captains let out a breath they didn't know they were holding. Ken was the first to speak up, "Is she really in danger, our Coordinate? Are we really that incapable of protecting her?" Doubts began to fill in the tattooed boy's head, slowly reaching the other captains as well.

Were they really incapable of protecting their precious Coordinate?

They weren't truly sure, but they hoped that wasn't the case.