110

HELLO EVERYONE!! TODAY'S FANART IS YET AGAIN BROUGHT TO YOU BY.... @BRI SO A HUGE ROUND OF APPLAUSE!! I ADORE HOW [Name] JUST SHYLY LOOKS AWAY, THAT'S MY FAVORITE THING!! ALSO, FUTURE [Name] GASLIGHTING PRESENT [Name] MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I'M ISAYAMA SO THAT'S JUST LIKE FEELING LIKE YOUR THE BEST AUTHOR EVER, which I doubt is true but let me live my dream...

-----

When you woke up the next day, somehow Yuzuha had entangled her arms around your waist, nuzzling her face into your back. You blinked wearily before letting a smile form on your lips, "Well, as long as she slept peacefully..." You whispered to yourself and slowly raised her arms off of you so you could slip out of her grasps.

When you finally got out of her death grip, you got ready for your day and went downstairs. Good thing it was a weekend, so you wouldn't have to worry about school. But as you almost left your room, your eyes fell upon your inter galactic space themed calendar and you almost stumbled down.

It was November 25th... Emma's birthday!

And you had no idea what gift you should even get her!! You almost fell down the stairs as you ran to the kitchen, ready to make breakfast quickly so you could even ask Yuzuha for an opinion on a gift.

When you finally arrived, you came across your father, who was sitting on the dining table, drinking his coffee while reading the newspaper, "Morning, dad!" You greeted and he looked up from his paper to smile at you, "Hey, sweetie! Had a good night's sleep?" You nodded at his question while taking a look around the kitchen to think of what to make for everyone.

Perhaps some pancakes and waffles would be nice? You knew that Hakkai really liked sweets and judging by how Yuzuha usually meet long with anything Hakkai liked, you hoped that she would also eat it.

"So, how'd your first ever sleepover go?" He started, placing down his newspaper and smiling at you. You turned to him and grinned brightly, "It was pretty good! Emma-chan and Manjirō really made me feel at home!" You explained as you took out the eggs from the freezer.

"Hey, dad?" This time, you were the one who called out, which made him hum in response to let you know that he was listening, "Do you think... that maybe we can go out together? Like all three of us?" You were still a bit shy on the aspect of asking him for a trip so out of the blue, but everytime you saw him, you couldn't help but feel awkward.

Maybe spending some quality time with your family might help?

Meanwhile, your father couldn't be happier, "Of course, my dear! We can go tomorrow, if you want?" He offered and you nodded eagerly, "We'll decide where to go with big brother!" You suggested and he agreed wholeheartedly, "That's a good idea."

"How about the beach?" Suggested [Brother Name] as he walked down the stairs, making you grin while turning to him, "That's a great idea! It's almost winter so it'll be fun to play in the water a bit!" He nodded and sat down at the table, before ultimately walking to the kitchen counters to help you cook.

Yuzuha arrived not too long after, and immediately greeted your father whom she didn't have the courtesy to meet, "H-Hello, sir!" She started and your father gave her a warm smile, "Hello, you must be one of [Name]'s friends?" He mused while continuing, "-I sure hope you were at ease in our house, child..." He gave her another smile and Yuzuha almost felt like she was about to burst open in tears.

A family so warm... Could she ever have something like this?

"Yuzuha-san... Please have a seat!" You offered while giving her a sweet smile, alleviating her from her misery.

"Ah, do you need help with anything?" You shook your head, just smiling and pointing at your brother, "Don't worry! Big brother's here to help me!" You stated and she shyly nodded. Hakkai came only a little while after, shyly greeting your father and your father replied just as softly.