Special Chapter (New)

An edited version of the original special. But I couldn't just rewrite the old one so I'm making a new one so I wouldn't have to also do get ready for the episode references that I am going to be preparing even if they do end up not very accurate to the ligament thing I'm going to do my best, anywho! Let's begin! OwO

--------------

A bright light dimmed within a grassy plain revealing two unconscious males that lay huddled together, holding onto one another tightly as one was a blond with three lines on both his cheeks the other a raven with the same three lines as a soft breeze blew through their hair that was covered by hoods and the fur on their tail that wasn't well hidden.
Though luckily they were breathing so they were alive when footsteps with voices started to get close to the two.

"Are they ok?" one person asked

"Did you see that light earlier?" another questioned 

"Woah, I think one of them looks like you dude," another voice said

This caused one of the unconscious bodies to begin to stir awake, as his ear twitched slightly underneath his hood.

"Hey, I think one of them moved, maybe their still alive ow-" someone else winced in pain

"Of course their alive you moron," another one scolded the earlier voice

One of the footsteps got even closer when one of the people quickly got up from the ground and leaned over the other protectively growling at whoever was getting closer to them which turned out to be another blond that looked similar to the one that leaned over the unconscious raven's body. The hooded blond's tail whipped around viciously up until the two made complete eye contact with one another then confusion hit them like a brick as they just stared at each other for a while.

"Who are you?" the other blond questioned as he frowned while the people behind him seemed a bit shocked by just how similar the two were though the hooded figure didn't seem to answer him as if trying to see if he was friendly or not and wouldn't move from the other figures side.

Silence then surrounded them once again when one of the other blond's friends started walking closer, a pinkette with jade green eyes which brought the hooded blond into a panic.

He whimpered but held his ground as his tail puffed up "d-don't h-hurt m-my-my b-brother," a small whimper came from him, his blue eyes watering up with tears when he saw the pinkette was still moving forward but she stopped by the other blond male that looked similar to him just wearing a different outfit then his.
The pinkette raised a brow at him "why would I hurt you? Are you a spy?" she questioned while kneeling which caused the hooded blond to panic even more as he carefully started to lean over the raven that was under him to as a form of protection, his tail swishing around as if daring her to get any closer.

"Well?" she questioned when the hooded blond shook his head no "I think you're scaring him Sakura," the other blond said earning the pinkette's attention when she frowned a bit.

"I am? I didn't think I was?" she said before looking at the other blond agian who seemed more fearful this time after hearing her name "hey, I'm not going to hurt you ok," she said softly holding her hands up to let the other know she wasn't going to do anything.

Soon a brunette and a large dog walked forward "maybe, he's confused about where he is?" he said with a shrug as the dog barked earning the hooded blond's attention and he instantly relaxed.

"A-Akamaru!" the hooded blond said earning the dog's attention as well as the others who were now confused.

The blond's tail wagged with joy at the sight of the overgrown puppert quickly forgetting about the pinkette "Akamaru!" he said once agian until the brunette hummed when another brunette that had her hair in double buns, (don't know the actual name for this hairstyle) went over "maybe we can get Akamaru to help get answers on who they are?" she recommended as, Sakura nodded her head in agreement "possibly, you should try it out Kiba," she says.